Chapter 25 - Family Businesses

Rian's POV

I am in the bowling centre with Hakkai and Yuzuha.

I definitely have no interest in bowling whatsoever, heck I don't even know why am I even invited.

I was sitting with Yuzuha, sipping on my milkshake. We're chatting away while Hakkai went for his turn. He got a strike, a guy on the side too.

"Oh, we both got a strike." Hakkai said, turning his head to the guy.

The guy also turned to Hakkai.

"We were totally in sync."

"Not bad." Yuzuha spoke up.

"Eh?? Takemitchy? Hina? " my eyes widened, not thinking that I'll be able to see him in these kind of places.

"Oh, I thought I've seen you somewhere before. You're Hanagaki Takemichi!" Hakkai finally realised.

"Huh?" Takemichi still looked confused.

"Aw, c'mon. Making captain hasn't gone to your head, has it?" Hakkai deadpanned.

"I'm the second division vice captain. Hakkai Shiba."

"What??!"

"Let's go already." Yuzuha's urging Hakkai.

"Shut it, the lane's calling me."

Takemitchy looked at Hakkai, eyes and mouth, both widened. He was looking panic too.

"Hmm? What's with you?" Hakkai asked him, tilting his head.

"My captain told me a lot about you." he continued.

"Are we gonna leave or nah? I ain't signed up for this shit." I lazily said, so eager to get out of this place I have no interest in.

We packed our stuff and left the hell hole. We stepped out the doors while I heard

"We're bros from now on, Takemitchy! Come over to my place!"

"O-okay??"

Yuzuha and me shared the same look. She then turned, looking back to both of the boys.

"If you're 'bros' from now, then I get to be an older sister to both of you."

"Huh?! You're brothers and sisters?!" Takemitchy gasped in disbelief.

"Really? You don't look alike." Hina also asked.

"Go buy me some juice, since you're my little bro now." Yuzuha demanded while I facepalmed.

"You don't look like you'd be any good in fights. Why are you even a captain in Toman?" Yuzuha asked Takemitchy.

She's got a point though-

Takemitchy jolted, realising what she said was actually true.

"Hakkai's obviously got the capacity to outrank you. But he's got no interest to that." Yuzuha said while pointing at Hakkai.

"You're right, Shiba Kun does look strong!" Hina agreed.

"Hina??!"

"Bwahahaha!! Takemitchy, you really gotta reflect on yourself now!!" I laughed at him while slapping his back.

"You're totally hopeless." Yuzuha continued to roast him.

"Just thinkin about being the top guy gives me a headache. I like being free!" Hakkai said, while giving us a close eyed smile.

"That's so cool, Shiba Kun!" Hina complimented him, while he turned silent all of the sudden.

"Pfft-" I'm trying my best not to laugh at him.