Chapter 39 - Sibling's War

Rian's POV

Mikey and Izana are now facing each other.

"Let's settle this for good, brother." Mikey looked at Izana dead in the eyes.

"..... I wonder how are you still standing."

——————————————————

"So you came from the future huh?" Draken that was standing beside me and Takemitchy said.

"Sounds like some bullshit, but seeing how you're always so determined... I believe in you."

"Draken kun..."

I turned my head to Takemitchy.

"You have both Draken and Mikey under your guidance. You accomplished that!"

——————————————————

Mikey raised his legs, and did his infamous kick in Izana's temples, which he fortunately blocked it. But Izana was pushed, flying sideways.

"Woah!" Izana gasped, but was already in front of Mikey before Mikey can even position himself right.

"That kick was amazing, Mikey!" Izana complimented him.

Mikey was however, shocked. About how fast he can move in such a short amount of time.

Mikey sent his legs to Izana's neck, which he blocked it again.

"Having this much power even in such a bad state! That's crazy!!"

Mikey jumped up, wanting to kick him again in the face but was blocked again by Izana. Not by his hands, but by his legs too.

Mikey was pushed backwards by Izana. Luckily landed perfectly fine on the ground.

"The extraordinary rebound and balancing! No one they call you 'The Unbeatable'."

We were equally shocked, he blocked Mikey's kick not even stumbling after doing that.

"This is great! It's been a while since I felt this motivated!" Izana's got that yandere vibes.

Mikey dashed right in front of Izana wanting to kick him. But instead, he was kicked in the face by Izana.

"But it's easy to read your moves." Izana said to Mikey as he falls down to the ground.

We were shocked once again. Especially the founding members. Knowing Mikey for so long, he has never been in a hard situation like this before.

"I'll destroy everything down with my 'power'! Since the initial plan doesn't work, I'll just kill you." Izana said as his eyes was filled with blood lust.

Hmm, I wonder if this is how I look like when I got excited in a fight—

Mikey got back up, he once again dashed in front of Izana in full speed.

" Come on... Didn't I say you're easily readable?! "

Mikey planted a kick which was blocked by Izana's hands. Izana punched Mikey once his legs were settled on the ground. But Mikey didn't move an inch.

"Let me ask you something." Mikey stared into Izana's eyes.

"Why did you kill our sister?"

".... Mikey. Let me tell you a secret."

The both of the boys are now staring at each other's souls.

"Since Shinichiro can't be my 'ideal brother' anymore.... I'll kill all your friends. That's why I decided, I'll burn you down to ashes! And turn you into Shinichiro!"