Chapter 4 - The Answer

This chapter is BORING
- You Have Been Warned -

We're riding the bikes to who knows where.

" Umm.. Why were you pleased with me before?" Takemitchy blurted out while turning his head to Mikey.

"That's a dumb question."

"Sorry-"

"I have a 10 years older brother,"
Mikey stopped for a few seconds

"He's dead now though.

"He was a reckless guy, he would always challenge guys that are stronger than him."

"He sounds like a cool person!" I can hear respect from Takemitchy's words.

"Takemitchy, you're like him!"

"I-I ain't that cool! Now matter how you look at it..!"

"Well it's true that he wasn't as lame as you though." I jumped in.

"Now that's just mean..."

We stopped our bikes beside a slope.

"This is an era where delinquents are called ' lame' isn't it?"

Everyone looked at Mikey, eyes widened a bit.

"In my brother's generation, there were quite a lot of street gangs in this area. There, you'd listen to intuition and act on it."

"Everyone acted big, and all they did was fight... But they clean up their messes themselves. What's so lame about those guys?"

Mikey sat down on the slope, while me standing beside him holding my skateboard.

"That's why I'm going to create an era for delinquents. And you should accompany me on that journey!"

"I was pleased by you... Hanagaki Takemichi."

Wow he must be dead serious right now, calling others by their full name

"We have plenty of guys that's good at fighting. Like Satsuki and Shi right here." Draken looked at me, then to Takemitchy.

"But there aren't many guys like you, who would stand against anyone, if it were for something you couldn't 'give up'."

"Think about it, Takemitchy!" Satsuki continued Draken's words.

"Alright now, let's get to something more serious than this." I said with a stoic blank face as I stood up.

"Mikey's gonna pay me back my dorayaki!" I yelled, pointing my fingers to Mikey.

"Eh?! Shi-chin, isn't that dorayaki for me from the beginning?!"

"No one said it was for you! Stop thinking that everyone loves you to the point that they're gonna give you free food!"

I snatched his wallet from his pockets and ran.

Where am I running to?
I don't know.
Probably to the nearest bakery to get dorayaki for myself.

Mikey chased me down the whole street

" SHI-CHINNNN!!! GIMME BACK MY PRECIOUS WALLET!!! "

Okay, now he's making me look like a theif.

Satsuki and Draken was laughing their ass out, sighing while shaking their head. Getting on their bikes again, leaving the two of us running on the streets like a mad man who just broke out of the asylum.

A/N

Well I'm trying my best to make the book interesting but it seemed like it came out cringe like I was getting my brain juices out trying to think of something funny to write.

And yes, I know this was a short ass chapter, which I don't know how am I going to make it longer. So just bear with it okay :))?

And ya see ya'll in the next chapter *wink wink*