Chapter 11 - 'My Revenge'

The fight had started
A bunch of stupid bitches came up surrounding me. I don't know, maybe they thought that I was a girl and was easy to take on?

I did a roundhouse kick, sending three of them flying, knocking down the others that's charging at Baji's direction too.

"Oops-"

"Wow, Shi. You're sure worked up huh." Baji said with a teasing smile on his face.

"You know I can't hold back well! Besides, do I even need to hold back? No one will even notice if one's skull is cracked in this mess."

"You got your earplugs on? Damn, your instincts are still precise as ever!" He said while punching another dude down.

Sending another three person flying, "Well I learnt to always have earplugs on me while hanging out with you guys."

I noticed one of them was charging at me with a metal bat.

Ohh that's a good weapon there.

I grabbed the bat that was about to hit me in the head. Kicked the guy away and obtained myself a new weapon.

" Ayeee Baji, look at this cool ass bat! " I called out to him while waving the bat around, not realising I'm hitting others with it.

Baji looked at me sweatdropped "Seems lame to me."

In the middle of the fight, I can hear someone calling out Draken's name. Which I don't know who the owner of the voice was.

I punched away the dudes getting in my way, looking for the guy.

Well, I heard another voice yelling

" PEH! WHY'D YOU ATTACK KEN-CHIN?! YOU KNOW WE CAME TO AN UNDERSTANDING DON'T YOU?!" I turned my head, it was Mikey.

"DON'T USE MOEBIUS TO FIGHT DIRTY WITH US!!" He yelled while punching his way Peh.

"YOU GUYS CAN'T JUST COME TO AN UNDERSTANDING!! I CAN'T ACCEPT IT!"

"WE'RE DONE ARGUING OVER PAH! IT'S OVER!!"

"IT'S NOT OVER!! YOU'RE JUST GONNA SIT ON YOUR ASS AFTER PAH CHIN GOT ARRESTED?! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!"

Peh punched Mikey.

"IF TOMAN'S GONNA ABANDON PAH CHIN, THEN THEY'RE ALL AGAINST ME!!"

He yelled, sending Mikey another punch.

"COME ON MIKEY, WHY DON'T YOU FIGHT BACK?! YOU CAN TAKE ME OUT WITH JUST ONE PUNCH!!"

Mikey unexpectedly grabbed Peh's neck, pulling him towards himself.

"Look at me, am I laughing?.... How can I laugh... Over Pah chin's arrest? It hurts."

"......"

"me and Ken-chin fighting, Toman getting split in two is depressing to see."

"......"

"That's what Takemitchy told me.... I don't consider everyone..... Would end up fighting...."

"Mikey...."

"Beat me until you're satisfied.... I don't want to fight you."

I could see Peh's eyes becoming watery, I don't know its because he's crying, or it's because of the damned rain.

"So let's call it even.... And come back to us... Peh yan."

I got too caught up with the drama between Peh and Mikey. To the point that I forgot to look out for my surroundings.