Chapter 37 - Inui Akane, Inui Seishuu

Satsuki's POV

The battle has now started. I was punching out a guy that's facing me. On my side, I saw Takemitchy just headbutted a guy in his nose.

Ouch.

"Are you alright , Takemitchy?! "
Chifuyu asked him.

"Damn, That must've hurt!" I laughed at him.

Peh was getting aggressive. He's yelling

"Get outta my way!!!" and running all his opponents to the ground. He said that he could handle all the pests and told Takemitchy to go.

A guy was about to attack Takemitchy from behind, before I could react, Hakkai came in and punched the guy away.

"Don't get distracted, Takemitchy!!"

I sent another guy down that was holding a damn pipe. Angry was punching away dudes.

"Let's make a path for Takemitchy!!!"

"Yeah!!" Takemitchy's friends agreed with Angry.

"Follow us, Takemitchy!!" Chifuyu said, asking him to follow me and him.

"We'll open a path for you to Kisaki no matter what!!" Chifuyu once again, said to him.

"You'd better beat the hell out of that mother fucker!" I cheered for him while kicking asses.

It was a pretty normal fight. Until we heard a loud ass thud. We turned our heads, eyes on Izana, and the now unconscious Peh on the floor.

"Okay! He stopped moving now!" Izana claimed with a smile.

I, myself was shocked. Peh has always been a crazy person once he was hyped up. But he was took down by Izana with one kick.

Izana walked back to the four guys behind him, the Haitani brothers, Mocchi and Kakucho.

" Now then, 'Era of Brutality ' it's your time to shine!" He said to the four guys, telling them to join the fight.

Takemitchy was running towards the direction where Kisaki was at. But was blocked by Mocchi.

"Your opponent is the Four Heavenly Kings, Mocchi!"

"You!! You're the guy from that day!"

Mocchi? Right! He's the one who played dirty and made Rian go unconscious that day! Like I'm letting him get away with that.

I sent a kick towards his way. Making him fall down to his back.

Chifuyu came joined in too. I heard he was knocked out by that Mocchi guy that day too.

"Get back up, you massive gorilla. Your opponent will be us." I taunted him.

"Hm? Well you do look familiar. Aren't you the girl called 'Shi'? Who I knocked out in one punch?" He claimed which made veins popped out of my temples.

I ran to him, giving him a punch in the nose, receiving a crack. His nose is broken.

"Remember the name, Kiyone Rian,Death Scythe Shi. I'm her little sister Kiyone Satsuki. You'll regret for what you've done." I said with a rather dark tone.

Mocchi got back up, now facing me and Chifuyu.

3rd person POV

One of the Four Heavenly Kings, Haitani Ran. Walked up to Hakkai, asking  " How's your captain doing? " with a tilted head smile.

Haitani Rindou, who was Haitani Ran's little brother was facing Angry.

"Your brother is the famous one, we're both similar in that aspect, huh?"