'How We Meet'

-How Shi met Mikey, Kazutora and Baji -

3rd person POV

It was pretty late at night. Mikey, Baji and Kazutora are walking in the neighbourhood, when they saw a figure sitting on the floor in front of a house.

They took a closer look, out of curiosity of course. Only to see a white haired girl, all bloody with loosened bandages. Passed out.

"The hell? A girl out here all bloody at nighttime?" Baji said, with a bit of panic.

"Why're you panicking? Come on, let's get her to the hospital." Mikey carried her, bridal style since she isn't that heavy.

Time skip after a few hours

Mikey, Kazutora and Baji was still there, waiting for the injured girl to wake up. Her fingers suddenly moved a bit. She opened her eyes, only to be met with bright lights and white walls.

She immediately sat up but a sharp pain hit her everywhere around her body.

"Tsk" she clicked her tounge.

She looked around, to see three boys staring at her like they're staring into her soul. She immediately jumped up backwards, landing on the ground.

"Who are you freaks?" She asked.

"Hey, who you calling freaks?!" Baji with his fangs said.

"Pipe down, Baji. We're in a hospital right now." Kazutora sweat dropped.

"I'll ask one more time, who are you?" The girl is getting impatient.

"Shouldn't you give your name before asking for someone else's?" Mikey said with his hands in his pockets.

"Then I guess there's no room to talk between you and me." She ran towards the trio, landing kicks on Baji and Kazutora. Leaving Mikey the only one against her. She kicked and punched but was all blocked.

Until she became exhausted because of all the injuries. She panted

"Why aren't you getting me back? You should be able to defeat me with your skills and with me in this state." She stared at Mikey, asking.

"I don't hit girls. That's the thing only scums do." Mikey replied like it was an everyday thing.

"Now get back on the bed. You're not even healed one bit yet." Mikey said as he walked towards the girl to help her up.

"By the way, the name's Manjiro Sano, call me Mikey. That's Baji and Kazutora."

".... Rian. Kiyone Rian."
She replied, almost whispering.

"So, Rian chan. Why're passed out on the roads, all bloody? Want us to call your parents-" Right as Kazutora asked, Rian clenched onto Mikey's shirt, fear in her eyes.

"No. Don't. Please."

"O.... Kay then..? So where you live? We can take you back."

"..... I don't..." she muttered

"Huh? Can you speak up, I didn't quite heard you."

"Keep me! I'd do anything! I mean... I do have a mother and a sister, but I didn't know where are they...."

"Then... You've been living on your own??"

Rian shook her head.
"No... I live with my dad...but promise not to contact that guy. He's full of shit. He would just lock me up in a basement and beat me till I'm unconscious then just leave me there to starve. What if he beat me up again when I got home? What if he locks me up again? What if he never let me contact my mum and sister again? What if-"