New Home

Waking up on a soft comfy bed made me believe I was in a dream, is this really true? I questioned myself the morning I woke up. As I sat up, excruciating pain hit me. I winced and gripped at the bed sheets. The pain brought back tons of memories and tears threatened to fall.

I inhaled sharply and got out of my bed. My feet patted the floor and I stood up slowly. My hand was placed on my stomach as I stumbled to the bathroom, falling on the ground.

- Luca-
Antonio, Giovanni, and me were downstairs watching tv when we heard a thud upstairs. I widened my eyes, it was either Lorenzo or Bella who had created such a sound. I stood up as Gio and Antonio rushed up the stairs to Bella's room.

When we arrived at her door, We rushed in to a sight of Bell laying on the ground clutching her stomach in pain. I ran over and wrapped my arms around her.

Antonio- "Bella! What happened?" He helped me pick her up.

Bella- "I..I'm okay..my stomach just really hurts." She mumbled quietly.

I looked at Gio and Antonio and glared slightly. "Get Lorenzo he's better with medical aide." I said as I placed Bella on her bed.

                                       -Bella-
I couldn't let them see me like this. I don't wanna burden them or show them I'm weak. I sat up a bit on my bed and looked at Luca.

"Luca, I'm okay, really I promise." I said softly as I dug my nails into my arm causing blood to be drawn.

"You don't seem okay!" He said worriedly and a slight tone of anger.

I frowned and looked away, as tears pooled at my eyes. I hated myself, I felt dirty and powerless.

Lorenzo rushed in my room and stood beside me.
"Bella what is wrong?" He asked in a caring tone, examining my every move.

I sniffled and looked at him. "I..I told you guys I'm okay." I panted out feeling exhausted from just talking.

Luca held me down gently as Lorenzo lifted up my sweatshirt, there was scars, open wounds that were deep, big green and yellow bruises and burns.

They gasped, Luca's grip became tighter on my wrist and I whimpered in pain causing him to let go.

"Who did this! I'll kill them for sure!" Lorenzo growled angrily and stepped away from me.

My body slumped down and I looked at the both of them in submission. "M..Master Kim.." I whispered

Suddenly Matteo, Dante, Gio and Antonio rushed into the room, fiery in their eyes. I swallowed nervously and looked away. I couldn't look them in the eyes.

Matteo came over and stroked my cheek gently.
"Sweetheart, we need to bring you to the hospital. Can we do that?" He asked softly, trying to persuade me into going.

I nodded slowly as Matteo picked me up with his strong arms before bringing me to his car. The guys followed after us quietly.

Slowly black filled my vision and I drifted off into another world.

                                -Antonio-
I was furious, who could do such a thing to my baby sister. Who wonders what she has been through. She should have never gone through that at all. I wanted to protect her, hold her close but the damage is far to  deep. I'm gonna kill whoever did this.