Party

————————

Once the week came to an end, my brother Matteo agreed that I could go to the party with my friend and with Gio, Antonio and Luca hat decided to come with us.

Saturday night rolled along and I changed into my dress with my long high heel boots. I wanted to look a bit pretty since it was my first ever party. I started to put on a natural look of makeup and smiled at the finish product.

I decided I'd put my hair down and curl it slightly to add a little bounce. Once I was done I headed downstairs. "I'm ready to leave!" I chimed heading to the door.

Luca came running over, "the twins just left, so let's go quickly." He chuckled, getting into the car.

I followed after him and sat down in the passenger seat. I pulled out my phone forgetting that I had to tell Lucy when I was leaving.

Bella: Hey Lucy I'm leaving right now, I'll be there in 6 minutes

Lucy: Alright, I'm almost there!

I put my phone away and smiled to myself.

Luca looked over at me. "Are you excited?" He asked me.

I nodded "yes, very excited!" I chimed while biting the inside of my cheek.

When we arrived to the party, I could hear the music blaring from inside. I gulped and gripped Luca's hand tightly. We started walking inside and I saw Lucy sitting by the couch. I smiled and ran over to her. "Hi Lucy!" I hugged her and sat down next to her.

"Hey Bella! Do you wanna go grab some drinks?" She asked me and I nodded. I saw Luca in the corner of my eye talking with the twins, drinks in their hands already.

When Lucy and I arrived at the kitchen there was many different drinks. I gulped and looked through them.

Lucy handed me a red solo cup so I could fill up with a drink. I saw some soda on one table and I poured it into my cup. However I didn't know it was filled with vodka.

As I gulped down the shit ton of soda I scrunched my face at the taste. It was a bit different but I shrugged it off and poured some more.

Lucy came over and smiled. "They are playing twister in the living room if you want to play." She hummed and tan off to play.

I followed after her, setting my drink down at the table before playing.

I couldn't see Luca or the twins anywhere and I pouted slightly

———————
Giggles filled the party as we fell on top of the twister board. I've been playing for about 15 minutes. I decided to take a break and go grab my drink from the kitchen.

Taking sips I finished my drink rather fast and sighed looking out the window.

My stomach gurgled and I groaned heading to the living room. I saw Luca on the couch and I sat next to him and smiled.

"Where were you?" I asked softly a bit confused on why I didn't see him.

"Oh the twins kept messing around so I had to talk with them." He mumbled and patted my head.

"Are you having fun principessa?" Luca asked.

"Yes, very. We just were playing twister." I giggled.

Luca's phone rang. "Hello?" He said. "No I'll be right there." He stated angrily.

"The twins are drunk, I'll have Lorenzo and Dante come get you okay?" Luca said softly. And I nodded.

My stomach rumbled again and I got up. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I hummed and walked upstairs seeing Luca leave to get the twins from outside.

My head was killing me and I started to feel dizzy. I ran to the bathroom quickly. It felt like my world was spinning and I couldn't comprehend anything.

I clutched my stomach, searching for my phone, I forgot it was downstairs and I groaned. I felt weaker every second and I sat on the floor, closing my eyes.

Suddenly the door opened and Noah walked in. "Well hello there princess~" he smirked and picked me up.

I panted heavily. "P..Put me down." I croaked out.

He dropped me on the bed. It felt like a thousand tiny little flames burning at my skin. I whimpered and squirmed around.

He held me down. "Stop moving Slut!" He slapped my face harshly and my ears were ringing. I stopped moving and I laid limp on the bed. Why does this always happen to me.. I thought as I slipped in and out of Consciousness as he ruined me.

8 minutes passed only 8 but it felt like hours. When he was done he rolled my dress back down and left the room.

My world was spinning and I got out of bed trying to get downstairs.

"Bella!" I heard echo in the house as I stumbled to the stairs.

Lorenzo ran over, "Bella there you are what's wrong?" He asked as tears spilled from my eyes.

He noticed I wasn't myself and he stuck out picked me up, bringing me to the car.

Lorenzo brought me outside and I started vomiting out all the things I had eaten. I whimpered and clutched onto Lorenzo. He hurriedly put me in the back seat and I slumped over.

Lorenzo started speeding home and when we arrived he took me out. Dante was behind us in Luca's car since he had to bring the twins home and left his car.

Lorenzo carried me inside and placed me on the couch. He grabbed a water bottle and made me drink the whole thing.

Matteo walked downstairs, looking at me. "Princess?" He said softly and sat down next to me.

I stayed quiet, I couldn't speak, no I didn't want to speak. I felt disgusting, maybe I should just kill myself already, I thought to myself.

I took a deep breath. "N..Noah." I stuttered. My throat hurt and I couldn't speak.

"Noah what? What did he do!" Luca growled standing up quickly.

Tears pooled out of my eyes and I sobbed loudly. My body slumped against Matteo and I nuzzled into his chest letting out quiet sobs.

Luca punched the wall angrily. I flinched and gripped Matteo's leg.

Matteo looked down at me with soft eyes. "Principessa.... Did he touch you." He asked quietly.

I nodded slowly and closed my eyes scared of what they were going to think.

I heard the front door slam and saw Luca leaving quickly.

Dante pulled out his phone. "I'm calling the police, they should arrest him." He gritted his teeth.

Who knew this was going to happen.