Arrival

13 hours flew by so slow but fast and we finally arrived at Hawaii. Since Hawaii's time zone was about 6 hours ahead, we ended up arriving there around 12 am.

I felt so exhausted sitting in an airplane chair for that long, my body definitely didn't enjoy it. My brothers decided to grab my luggage and drag it off the jet for me because I was so tired. All I had to do was carry Koda with me.

I sighed and stepped off the jet, following my older brothers who had already had a ride waiting for us. It was a large limo that would bring us to the home Matteo rents out by the beach. The thought of sleeping and living by the beach lit up my face.

I eagerly got in the limo and took a seat, placing the carrier on the ground. Once I got home I'd have to let Koda go potty outside and then I'm getting in bed and taking a huge nap.

Once the car ride started, Luca looked at me and smiled. "So are you excited?" He questioned me and I nodded my head immediately.

"Very excited! I can't wait to go swimming, and exploring, and..and hiking and so many other things." I mumbled out my thoughts like a crazy person.

Matteo chuckled and looked at me. "Don't overwork yourself though, remember what the doctor said. You must still rest a bit more and take care of yourself." He informed me and I groaned.

"I know..I know.. I'll be careful I promise" I replied and looked down at me feet. It sucked that I had to be more attentive and go easy on myself. I wish I never had a heart problem. I could have joined volleyball and so much more.

Matteo ruffled my hair and gave me a warm smile to assure me everything would be okay. I giggled and moved away.

"Heyy stop messing up my hair." I whined since I had just fixed my hair that was filled with many tangles.

Matteo put his hand down and grinned at me before going back to the work his has to finish on his phone.

Curiosity got the best of me and I peeked slightly at his phone, my eyes scanning over a document he was reading. However, I didn't understand the document because of the wording.

Matteo brought his finger to the power button and quickly turned off his phone in one click. He looked up at me and glared.

"Now now.. it's not good to peak at other's phones now is it. " He mentioned and I gulped looking away instantly.

"I..I wasn't peeking at anything!" I complained and moved away from him.

Gio and Antonio watched from across and they chuckled under their breaths. I rolled my eyes and sighed sadly.

I just wanted to find out what they really do for a living. It was obvious that they lied about their whole occupation and I have made many guesses of what they do.

I felt upset that they lied to me about something big. It can't be that bad that they won't let me know what they do for a living.

-------------------

Soon the limo came to a slow halt and I perked my head up excitedly. I get to see our place we will be staying at for awhile.

When my brothers all got out I followed after them, immediately the sound of the waves crashing into the shore and the wind blowing through the palm trees filled my ears.

A satisfied grin appeared on my face as I took an intake of fresh air. It was an astonishing view and I couldn't wait to explore the land.

"Bella come on! We are heading inside!" I heard Dante shout out from the front door. I quickly grabbed Koda and ran after everybody.

The house was ravishing, the grass was green, palm trees filled the yard and pastel flowers we're friends by the sides of the house. The exterior was a modern look but with a tropical theme throughout.

I couldn't wait to see the interior of this fascinating home. Matteo placed a key in the lock and unlocked the door so we could enter the house. They hauled our luggage in and I ran past them excitedly.

(Interior look)

(Interior look)

My eyes opened greatly and my face lifted up as I squealed. "Oh my god! It's so pretty!" I gasped and walked through the house, taking in the fantastic views.

Lorenzo chuckled and dragged my bags upstairs. "Follow me Bella I'll show you to your room." He stated and I nodded following after him.

Once we walked up the stairs, we arrived at a large white door. He opened the door slowly and turned the light on. My room was beautiful, with a balcony facing the ocean.

It was absolutely heavenly, and I couldn't wait to go to sleep in the large bed.

I placed Koda's carrier down and let him out so I could go bring him potty. Lorenzo smiled and looked at me.

"Do you like it? We had someone decorate it for you." He hummed and I hugged him tightly.

"I love it! Thank you~" I whispered and sniffled a bit as happy tears poured out onto my cheeks.

I pulled away from the hug and picked up Koda from the floor. "I'm gonna head to the backyard to let Koda go to the bathroom." I hummed and walked past Lorenzo and downstairs to the back door.

Koda lapped at my face and I giggled, "I'll feed you right after boy," I chimed and opened the door. The backyard was large and fenced in all around which was a good thing for Koda.

I smiled and placed Koda down onto the grass. He instantly ran over to a certain spot and went potty. I sat on the grass waiting for Koda to finish up so I can go give him his food and water,

Koda ran back up to me and barked quietly indicating he wanted to go inside. I opened the door for him and followed him into the house. I grabbed two bowls for him and poured water onto one and food into another. I placed the bowls down for him and he quickly ate up.

I sat down at the kitchen table, my stomach rumbling quietly. I groaned and leaned back into the chair. "Matteo!" I shouted out, hoping he would come over.

I heard someone's footsteps and Matteo appeared around the corner, "yes principessa?" He asked me and I looked around the room.

"Do we have any food here? I'm hungry." I huffed and rubbed my belly.

Matteo chuckled and went to a cabinet, pulling out some chicken noodle soup. "We have to go shopping but there is some canned and bagged foods here at the moment." He informed me and I nodded.

"Can you make me the soup?" I begged hungrily to lazy to prepare the soup. Matteo nodded and opened the can before pouring it into a glass bowl. I watched him and waited eagerly for the delicious warm soup.

Once the microwave beeped,signaling it was done, Matteo took it out and handed it to me. "Watch out its hot." He stated and I nodded, taking a spoonful and blowing at it lightly.

I started eating it and I moaned at the taste. The warmth made me feel safe and I quickly ate the soup up. Matteo decided to go to his room for the night.

After I was done eating I cleaned up and went up to my beautiful room with Koda. I climbed into my comfortable bed and placed Koda on top of me. Exhaustion took offer and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

1302 words

(Sorry my chapters are shorter and doesn't have much events but it's just easier for me to write atm.)