The city

I heard the floorboard creak faintly as if someone was slowly creeping up on me. My head lifted up and I smirked thinking of scaring whoever it was.

I immediately twisted by body to face one of my brothers. "BOO!" I shouted out and Gio screamed like a little girl before falling onto the floor.

I started laughing profusely and I pointed at him. "You screamed like a girl! Ahahaha" I giggled out and got off the couch to help him up.

The rest of my brothers ran into the living room with shock on their face when they saw Gio on the floor.

I grinned widely at them and reached my hand down for Gio to take. He grabbed my hand tightly and stood up swiftly.

Antonio was laughing at his twin who had gotten scared from his little sister.

Bella chuckled and patted Gio's head "next time don't try and scare me cause I heard you." I hummed and stuck my tongue out at him before looking back at my brothers.

"We are going to head out to the city now so go get dressed!" Matteo informed me and I smiled slightly before running upstairs to get an outfit.

I rummaged through my suitcase of clothes that I packed specifically for when we were in Hawaii. Once I had found an outfit I liked I slipped out of my T-shirt and shorts and changed.

I tied it in the back and grabbed some white sandals placing them on my tiny feet

I tied it in the back and grabbed some white sandals placing them on my tiny feet. Once I was all ready I headed back downstairs and looked around. My brothers weren't there anymore. I guess I got ready quicker than them. I thought to myself and shrugged before taking a seat on the comfortable white couch.

After 2 minutes had passed I heard multiple footsteps heading down the stairs. I stood up and adjusted my shorts before looking over at the direction of sound.

My brothers gathered at the door, slipping on their shoes. I skipped over to them and smiled. "So what city are we going to?" I asked curiously.

Matteo looked at me and grinned. "Honolulu! It's very pretty there, I think you'll love it." He stated and I giggled opening up the front door so we could leave. Matteo had a driver already parked and waiting up from for us.

I was super excited since I wanted to go buy some souvenirs and sightsee. Once I got to the car I opened the door and sat down inside the large limo. Matteo decided it was best we have a personal limo for driving us all around at once. I liked the idea since I hated trying to choose who's car to get in,

Soon my brothers piled in and all I could hear was their chatter of their conversations. My thoughts allowed me to drift away as I stared out the window towards the ocean.

Sometimes I just wanna get on a raft and float away forever into a world of nothingness.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted from a voice. I looked up and hummed. "Huh what?" I asked looking around.