Hangout

When we had arrived home I decided to unpack everything I had bought that afternoon. I put my new outfits in my drawers that were slowly getting filled. I never had time to take out all my things and organize them into the drawers.

Once I was done I smiled with satisfaction, seeing all my things put away and cleaned up, letting my room look tidier.

I crumbled the bags up and threw them in the trashcan that was in my room before I headed downstairs.

I opened my door slowly and quietly walked down the stairs, not wanting to cause any unwanted sounds. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, Koda perked his head up and ran towards me happily.

I giggled and crouched down. "My Koda baby come here~" I hummed and held out my arms welcoming him warmly.

He barked and jumped on top of me causing me to let out a few laughs as his face nuzzled into mine. I ran my fingers through his soft thick fur and I sighed, getting up from the floor with koda in my arms.

I walked towards the backyard where I heard my brothers chatting up a storm. I peaked through the window and smiled, seeing how they laughed at each other's jokes and stories.

I opened up the back door and slowly stepped outside, closing the door behind me.

"Oh Bella! Come join us we are gonna make s'mores soon." Luca said softly and motioned for me to take a seat with them.

I nodded my head and placed Koda down to go play around in the grass and enjoy himself. Once he had run off I took a seat by Dante and I grabbed all the things I needed for a s'more.

I placed the graham cracker on my lap and stuck and marshmallow on a long stick so it could crisp up over the fire. I watched how my brothers did it and I reached over, placing the marshmallow over the flames that danced in the air.

Suddenly, my marshmallow bursted up in flames and I widened my eyes, shaking my stick trying to get the burnt marshmallow off. I started to panic and I looked around.

"Woah woah Bella calm down. I got it." Antonio told me and instantly decided to help.

Antonio quickly grabbed my stick, blowing out the fire that had roasted my marshmallow. A small pout formed on my face, staring at my black charcoaled marshmallow that was once white.

I slid it off the stick and tossed it into the fire, it immediately bursted into flames before disappearing into dust.

"Here Bella, I roasted you a marshmallow." Dante said softly and handed me over another stick.

I smiled and thanked him before putting the marshmallow on my graham cracker, along with a piece of chocolate. I folded the cracker together and took a bite.

My mouth watered at the taste. "This is very good!" I chimed and bit into the gooey mess again, the marshmallow oozed out onto my chin and I scrunched my nose up in disgust.

I hated when food got on my face especially sticky ones and what was even worse was that marshmallow was hard to get off.

I huffed with frustration and wiped the marshmallow that was stuck in my chin.

"How about some music?" Matteo asked as he lifted up a Bluetooth speaker. It was pretty decent size but when music started playing it was really loud.

I giggled and listened to the music, singing to it softly. Lorenzo started walking back over the us with a tray of drinks and some snacks.

I took a lemonade and some strawberries to eat while sitting there. The lemonade was very strong but not too sweet. I took some more sips of it and looked at my brothers who were munching on chips.

As I was eating my strawberries I heard Koda barking loudly at a bird that had decided to perch itself on the fence. I chuckled, watching Koda use all his strength to jump up at bark at the bird.

"Koda come here!" I called out for him, and he immediately stopped what he was doing and ran over to me.

"Woah, how does he listen to you so well?" Luca asked curiously when he saw Koda listen to my command.

I shrugged and picked up Koda who had patiently took a seat beside me. I patted his head and grinned. "He just loves me. That's all~" I hummed and gave him a soft kiss on his wet snout.

Out of nowhere rain droplets started to fall down, splashing over the fire causing a sizzling sound to erupt from the pit. It started pouring harder and I gasped, standing up quickly so I could get inside.

I followed after my brothers and swiftly got inside of the house, hoping I didn't get too wet. The fire was now out, only a smoke trail left behind.

I frowned and placed Koda down, "well that was fun while it lasted." I groaned angrily and went to the living room to sit on the couch.

Matteo walked in with a big smile on his face. "How about we just watched some movies and eat popcorn. Sound good?" He asked me and I grinned at his words.

"Yes! We can watch comedy movies!" I chimed and quickly grabbed a blanket and pillow so I could lay on the couch comfortably.

My brothers all sprawled out on the couch and Lorenzo turned on the tv. We all decided on watching Grown ups. I've never heard of it but the description of the movie sounded funny.

We all got comfortable and cuddled up to each other on the couch. I thought back to today and a smile appeared on my face. Even though Matteo had told me he had to go do some business tomorrow, and I had some homeschool to start I still was a bit happy at the thought of new days to come.

----------------
After about an hour of the movie, I had drifted off to sleep, my body sprawled out awkwardly in the corner of the couch.

Matteo had decided to bring me to my room so I could sleep with ease in my own bed.

He carried me upstairs and placed me gently onto my bed before pulling a blanket over me.

I hastily opened my eyes for a few seconds, to see him tuck me in and place a shopping bag from gucci on my dresser. However I was to tired to realize what was placed down.

My eyes eyes and I fell back to sleep, dreaming of being at the beach, my feet planted in the warm sand.

1126 words

(Sorry it's so short. I really wanted to get it done before I went to school)