Flight

I sluggishly dragged my self down the stairs, about to fall asleep any moment. My brothers were already out the door, their luggage already stored away in the trunk of the cars.

I groaned weakly and picked up Koda who was by the front door in his carrier cage. I had packed up all the things he needed including a large bag of puppy kibble that probably weighed like 80 pounds top.

I bit my lip and grasped the top of the plastic bag in my hands, attempting to pick up the fairly heavy bag. A grunt left my mouth as I lifted up the kibble, instantly toppling over onto the floor.

I winced and pushed the hefty bag off my legs. I sat up and pouted, looking towards the door to hope that one of my brother's walked through to save the day.

Just like I hoped, Dante walked in and gasped seeing all the things on the floor that I had to carry outside.

"Oh Bell why didn't you ask for help?" Dante asked me as he started picking up some of my suitcases and the dog food.

I grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of my neck. "I thought I could do it." I scowled at myself feeling weak that I couldn't pick up heavy things.

Dante sighed and started walking outside to the car Matteo was in. I stood up immediately and grabbed the last bag and Kodak's carrier. I trudged outside my legs wobbling ever so slightly from the uneven weight contribution of the items I was holding.

I hurried to the car and put the bag in the trunk while Koda came with me in the back seat of the vehicle. A small smile appeared on my face as I plopped myself into the car. I placed Koda down by my feet so that Gio and Antonio had more room in the back.

"How long does it take to get to airport Matteo?" I asked curiously, leaning onto the back of the front seat. My chin resting by the headpiece.

"Um about 25 minutes. But we will get on a flight to Hawaii right away." Matteo said softly and smiled at me through the rear view mirror.

I giggled and leaned back to rest into the comfortable seat. I hummed a soft tune I used to hear to myself trying to relax. My eyes closed lightly and I slowly drifted off to sleep on the ride.

------------------

"Bella...Bella wake up we are here.." I heard someone whisper in my ear as my body shook lightly.

I jolted awake and looked around, breathing heavily. "Yah you scared me!" I whined and rolled me eyes.

Lorenzo chuckled and crossed his arms before moving away from the open car door. "We already put all our luggage in the plane. Just grab Koda and your blanket so we can go." Lorenzo said and I nodded.

I stepped out if the car and lifted up Koda who was still in the carrier. I smiled, looking at his sleeping curled up figure. I stepped away and closed the car door quickly.

Lorenzo motioned me to follow him and I did. I was still super tired so I slowly trekked behind him. We arrived at a gate and he opened it before walking inside.

I looked at him confused, wondering why we weren't at a regular airport. "Where are we going?" I asked with a puzzled look on my face.

"We are getting on our private jet." Lorenzo said with a huge grin on his face.

"A..a private jet! You never said you had one!" I gasped and followed after him swiftly.

"Well you never asked." He hummed and grabbed my hand to bring me onto the private jet.

When we arrived my eyes opened greatly and my mouth gaped wide. There In front of me was a black sleek but large jet with accent color of grey stairs leading into the plane.