School

Today was the day I'd be going to school for the first time ever. Matteo has enrolled me in the same school as my brothers which made me feel a bit happier that I'd be with them. I didn't want to be alone in a different environment throughout the year. I had taken an entrance exam and the school has decided that I'd be in 10th grade classes since I knew 9th grade curriculum already.

After I had turned off my alarm clock, I headed into the bathroom with one of my outfits for school.

After putting on my outfit I applied some lipgloss and mascara before heading downstairs

After putting on my outfit I applied some lipgloss and mascara before heading downstairs. I saw the light on in the kitchen and I smiled walking in.

"Hey guys!" I hummed softly as I sat down at the kitchen table.

"Good morning principessa" Dante said softly as he handed me a packed lunch for school.

"You'll go in the car with Luca, Antonio and Gio for school alright? I also packed you a sandwich with chips and grapes, I didn't know what you liked." He gave me a smile before patting my shoulder in a comforting way.

I nodded my head and held onto the lunchbox, unsure if I was gonna eat it or not. After a couple minutes I got up and decided to make pancakes for my brothers. I heard them rustling upstairs getting ready.

I hummed to myself as I mixed the batter together, pouring it on the pan. After flipping the pancakes I let them cook for that side before sliding them onto three plates. I made a bit more pancakes and added them on their plates. I also had some bacon cooking up in the microwave.

When everything was ready I set up the table quickly. I was used to hurrying when making breakfast.

I soon heard Luca, Giovanni  and Antonio heading downstairs. I quickly left the kitchen and sat down on the couch.

When they entered the kitchen I heard the twins pull chairs out and Luca looked at me. "Aren't you going to eat?" He questioned me.

I shook my head and looked away from him. My stomach rumbled but I decided I'll just eat an apple for breakfast.

After about 10 minutes Luca headed out to the garage with the twins. I followed after them and once we arrived at their cars I gasped. They were so many cars lined up in an enormous garage. All the cars looked more expensive than my future.

Luca got in a Bugatti divo and the twins got in a Ferrari SF90 Stradale. I got in the car with Luca and examined the interior of the luxury car. My eyes widened, "this is so nice~" I hummed excitedly.

Luca chuckled at my actions and started speeding off to school, the twins following behind him.

After about 10 minutes we arrived at a large school. I looked around nervously. "C..Can you come to the office with me Luca?" I asked scared now. There were so many kids walking inside.

"Sure thing princess." He smiled and we got out from his car. The twins were parked next to us also getting out.

I grabbed Gio's hand and giggled, "let's go!" I chimed and walked into school with them. Many people were watching us, some girls glaring and I heard some mean comments. I bit my lip and looked around. Luca had decided to bring me to the office now to get my schedule as the twins left to their lockers.