Park Day

The next day after the incident with me, Matteo decided to give the guys another chance at making sure nothing bad happened to me. All they had to do was watch me and make sure that I was good.

I ensured him I was okay and everything was fine, however Matteo was locked in on keeping me safe. He was stern with his choice and I decided not to bother arguing with him over it.

Matteo walked down the stairs and looked at everyone who was sitting on the couch watching the television. I looked up at him and smiled. "Good morning Matteo, are you heading to work?" I asked curiously.

He nodded and walked over with his hands in his side pockets. "Now, the doctor called me and told me Bella should be getting out a bit more but no excessive work where her heart rate is up really high. I think you guys should take Bella to the park and maybe do one of those boat rides. Can I trust you guys on watching her?" Matteo stated and he crossed his arms, staring at his brothers.

Lorenzo, Luca, gio and Antonio nodded their heads quickly. "Yes, you can trust us... will Dante be coming?" Lorenzo asked as he looked around.

"No he left for work already since he has to take place for a Lorenzo since Lorenzo is staying home with Bella." Matteo hummed out and patted my head gently.

"I'll be home later tonight Princess, make sure you listen to your brothers and don't do anything bad." Matteo stated, before slipping on his work shoes and leaving.

Once Matteo closed the door, my brothers turned their heads to look at me and they grinned.

I crossed my arms and glared at them. "What?" I said and rolled my eyes jokingly. My legs were crossed on the couch as I was slouched into the comfortable cushions.

"Well Matteo said to go to the park so we are going. Get ready." Lorenzo said and chuckled at my reaction.

My eyes were widened and I huffed looking at them. "But I don't want to go!" I whined and moved away from them on the couch.

"Get ready or I'll tickle you~" Antonio said with a smirk on his face.

I groaned and stood up off the couch feeling defeated. "Fine I'll get ready." I sighed out and headed up the stairs to my room to get changed.

I rummaged through my drawers and found a pair of leggings and along with a long maroon sweater. I slipped out of my pajamas and changed into my new clothes so we can leave.

When I was done in looked at myself in the mirror and gulped. I didn't look too good but it didn't matter.

I walked out of my room and headed back down the stairs. My brothers were already about to leave and I quickly grabbed dog food for Koda, pouring it into his bowl so he could have his breakfast. Once that was done I slipped on my shoes and kissed Koda goodbye.

Luca waited for me by the garage door and when I walked over to him he smiled. "We are taking the car with more seats in it just so that we are all together." He said and opened the door for me, letting me by.

I nodded and walked past him before getting into the back of the car. Lorenzo already had the car started and ready to go.

I buckled up and gripped my phone looking at all my messages from Lucy. I never texted her back and I felt bad. I sighed and started typing away.