Welcome to my House

It's been a few days of being in the hospital and today I finally get to go home. Vincent has stayed with me the whole time, keeping me company while my brothers came back and forth from home to the hospital. When Matteo told me Matthew would be coming, I was so excited to see him again, but he never ended up coming. Matteo said that Matthew was still feeling ill so I'd have to wait till we get home.

Matteo was going to come get Vincent and me soon to bring us home. I was thrilled to have Vincent come to my house and meet Koda.

I was going to be discharged in a few minutes so I decided to change out of my hospital gown and into some regular clothes that Lorenzo had left for me.

I went in the bathroom and slipped out of the gown before putting on a hoodie and sweatpants. I needed loose clothing so they didn't touch my injuries too much.

Once I was done changing my clothes I headed back into my room and there I saw Vincent sitting in my bed on his phone. I smiled and climbed onto the bed, sitting next to him.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously, peeking mg head over his shoulder to look at his screen. There I saw him texting someone but I couldn't see the name.

"Who are you texting?" I hummed and he turned his phone off, looking at me.

"Matteo was texting me, he said he is coming up right now." Vincent answered me and I nodded my head, wrapping my arms around him while placing my chin in the crook of his neck.

I felt the warmth radiating off his body, it made me feel relaxed..I liked that.

"You smell good~" I hummed quietly, a sheepish smile appearing on my face. Vincent's face turned a shade of red and he gulped, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh um thank you, it's a new cologne I got." He chuckled shyly and I giggled, unwrapping my arms from him. I heard the doorknob shuffling which I guess is Matteo so I didn't want him to see me like this.

When the door opened I cleared my throat and distanced myself from Vincent before Matteo saw. When he walked in he had a big smile on his face which I didn't understand why, but seeing him happy made me happy.

"Matteo!" I chimed and got off the bed, I almost stumbled over from the fast movement, but I made it to Matteo and hugged him tightly.

"Ready to go home Principessa? Matthew and Koda are excited to see you." Matteo said softly and I nodded happily. I grabbed Vincent's hand and we headed out of the hospital.

When we got to the car I got in the backseat with Vincent and Matteo headed to the driver's seat. My stomach rumbled slightly and I looked down embarrassed. I barely ate the last few days so I had to get nutrients through an iv however, my stomach would still growl, yearning for food.

Matteo started driving home and Vincent looked over at me worriedly. I gave him a tiny smile and placed my hand on top of his large hand.

"Can I play on your phone?" I asked nervously, I was afraid he'd say no.

Vincent nodded his head and pulled out his phone from his pocket before handing it to me. I smiled and took it from him slowly.

"Thank you~" I hummed and swiped through his apps, trying to find one I would like. I came across one called crossy road so I decided to play it since it seemed simple and easy.

Vincent watched me play over my shoulder and when I would lose, my face scrunched up with frustration.

He chuckled and played with some strands of my hair while we waited to get home. I felt comfortable for once and I leaned my head against his shoulder. My body relaxed at the connection and I sighed.