Aftermath (Ending part 1)

When I had started to awake from my little slumber, I heard voices, whispers filling the silent car. I began to rustle around in my spot uncomfortably.

"Hurry take a picture..she's waking up." Somebody mumbled and then I heard the snap of a camera. I groaned, thinking why the hell someone is taking pictures of me.

When I peeled my eyes opened I felt the warmth of someone's body wrapped around me. A smile popped on my face seeing that it was Vincent.

However when I became more aware of my surroundings I saw the twins giggling mischievously in their seats. My eyebrows furrowed and I smacked Giovanni's arm lightly, "Did you take a picture of me?" I asked curiously and he nodded slowly with a big grin on his face.

I gasped and tried to snatch his phone from his hands. I didn't like that he took pictures of me and Vincent cuddling in the car,

Giovanni gripped his phone tightly and slid it underneath his behind so that I couldn't reach for it and get it. I scowled at him and huffed, looking away.

"What are you guys fighting about?" I heard Matteo ask us from the front of the car. His attention was still on the road, but it was like he has eyes on the back of his head.

"Giovanni took a picture of me!" I whined loudly and i heard Matteo chuckle under his breath. He took Giovanni's side. What a traitor..

I crossed my arms and looked out the window trying to focus my thoughts away from everything. Suddenly Vincent stirred in his sleep and I watched him wake up slowly.

I smiled and laid on his shoulder, trying to get comfortable. In the back seat it was the twins, Vincent and me. The front seats were Matteo and Luca, everyone else was in another car.

When I noticed where we were, Matteo had come across a driveway and slowed down before the gate unlocked. I watched everything open up and when the house was brought into my view I gasped.

Matthew's house looked like a castle, the exterior was made out of brick and stone, the roofs were pointed and there was many connecting parts of the main piece. We pulled into the driveway and when I looked behind us I saw Matthew's car driving behind us, the gate closing behind them.

Matteo parked the car and everybody started to get out. I opened the door and went to get out but the movement made my back start searing with pain. I winced and stumbled to the ground, my hand placed on my back.

I felt the fluid from the burn boils that had popped ooze down my back and I immediately pulled my hand away with disgust. I wonder if Dante also has bad burns like mine.

Vincent grabbed my wrist to steady me and I gulped nervously while Matteo came over right away.

"Bella, follow me inside Lorenzo is waiting for you and Dante." He said softly and I nodded walking into the house. My skin was burning so bad, even the slightest touch or movement sent waves of pain up my back. Vincent followed after me while holding my hand and Matteo brought me to the first bathroom he could find.

There stood Lorenzo with a large white medical kit on the marble white countertop. The bathroom was pretty large with a glass shower and a large jacuzzi tub. It was beautiful, but right now I was in so much pain I wanted to just get it done and over with.

I took a seat on the edge of the bathtub and closed my eyes tightly. I felt Lorenzo start washing the area with lukewarm water and I inhaled sharply, trying my best not to cry out in agony.

Vincent squeezed my hand to reassure that everything will be alright. Once Lorenzo finished cleaning the burn area he bandaged it up with bandages for burns.