Hostage

My wrists were now tied with rope against the armrests of the chair. I wiggled around in my seat, trying to make myself at least comfortable, but of course it did not work. The rope was rubbing against my soft skin causing rope burn to appear. I struggled for a bit more before I felt someone looking at me from the corner of my eye causing me to stop.

I turned my head, seeing Matthew staring at me with glossy eyes. I noticed the pain and worry in his face. With everything happening he must have concluded that this was his fault, but it was nowhere near his. "I'm so sorry Bella..don't worry you'll get out of here I'll make sure of it." He whispered in my ear, making sure that the one hijacker did not hear his words.

"Stop talking to each other right now or I'll separate you two!" The guy sneered as he stood up from his seat, an angry look plastered on his face.

My body stiffened and I closed my eyes tightly with fear. I didn't want to be separated from Matthew, what if they hurt one of us. I thought of all the possibilities and consequences that could come up.

My mind wandered back to what Matteo had said on the phone. He was tracking the jet and would have someone follow us to wherever we go. I really hoped that was true and not something he said to assuage my panic.

I'm a bundle of nerves with everything that is happening right now. I was afraid of what was to happen When we landed, will they take me and hurt Matthew or will they take Matthew and I together? I sure hope they didn't hurt Matthew, I don't want to see him injured at all, that would break my heart.

Suddenly the plane jerked up from turbulence and the man that was once standing was now on the floor groaning in a discomfort. A giggle left my mouth, but I immediately stopped once I saw the face of the man. He looked pissed and he stood up, cocking his gun, before shooting at my shoulder. The bullet jammed into my skin and right away I felt a searing sensation throughout my body.

I cried out in pain and gritted my teeth together trying my best not to let out any sobs.

"What the fuck dude! Why did your shoot her!" Matthew shouted with outrage as I watched his eyes get dark.

"If I were you I'd shut your mouth otherwise there goes another bullet in your precious Bella~ I don't want to waste any more of my lovely bullets on trash though" The man hummed sadistically, seeming that his only source of joy was harming others.

I became horrified by the way he said he would shoot me again. I really hope Matteo can save us in time. I don't want to be stuck with these inhuman, bloodthirsty men. They had no mercy and would do anything to hurt anybody even over such tiny things.

"I..I-I'm sorry.." I weeped as tears rolled down my flushed cheeks. My shoulder was now throbbing as blood oozed out of the wound.

The man clicked his tongue and sat back down in his seat where he once watched us silently before.

My body slumped to the side as I breathed heavily, trying to adjust to the new pain that I've encountered.

"Bella..Bella are you alright?" Matthew spoke to me in a soft voice but my hearing was fuzzy. He sounded far away and confusion washed over me. I began to sweat profusely and my heart felt like it was fluttering weirdly. Before I knew it I felt like I wasn't there anymore.

---------------------

I bolted up from my laying position and found myself in an unfamiliar room. The floor was cold and dirty, along with the cement walls that had a few spider webs clinging onto the ceilings and hanging down.

I'm front of me was a heavy metal door and I immediately began to panic. I had realized I passed out on the jet and were now taken hostage. When I went to go move I was pulled back back a thick metal chain that was connected with the floor.