The Pill

I was awoken by a nurse walking into my room as she placed two pills onto my bedside table along with water. I groaned and sat up slightly while looking at her.

"What's this for?" I asked softly while rubbing my eyes.

"It's the abortion pills" she said and put down a piece of paper that had information about it. "Take these and there's some pads in this bag right here." She informed me and left the room.

I sighed and took the pills with the water given. I then picked up the paper she had given me and read the directions and what would happen. I gulped nervously and put the paper away. I looked around the room, a bit upset my brothers weren't here. It seems they have been gone for awhile. Maybe they left me..maybe they wouldn't want a sister like me. Tears started to come up but I held them back.

To get rid of these emotions I put on another movie on the Disney plus app I saw on the tv. I put on "Moana" and started to watch the movie. After the movie ended I started to feel a painful cramp in my stomach. I winced and stood up grabbing a pad and wobbling to the bathroom. On my way there I started to feel weak. My legs folded under me and I fell hitting my head.

Almost an hour later I woke up on the floor, confused on what was going on. My hospital gown was soaked with blood and the floor had blood on it. My heart was racing and closed my eyes tightly.

About a minute later Gio walked in with takeout in his hands. "Hey Bella I didn't know what you liked- BELLA! why are you on the floor" he gasped and put the food down before quickly running over.

I quickly held onto him and cried softly. My grip tightened and I looked up at him. "It hurts..." I whispered under my breath. Gio pulled out his phone and called Lorenzo.

"I found Bella bleeding on the floor, please come here." He said worriedly.

Gio pressed the nurse button and the nurse quickly arrived to assist as he placed me on the bed.

I was breathing heavily and my mouth was very dry. "C..Can you get me some water." I asked quietly. Gio nodded  and grabbed a glass of water before handing it to me.

In less than 3 minutes Lorenzo arrived with a worried look "my principessa! What happened" he hugged me softly.

"I'm okay.. it was the abortion pills, I just felt weak and passed out.." I said as I looked at him.   Lorenzo rubbed my back and sighed. "I'm sorry" I groaned out and snuggled my face into his chest.

Gio was outside talking to the nurse angrily. "I should just fire you now!" I heard him yell outside the door.

I flinched at the yelling And closed my eyes tightly. I didn't like when people yelled it made me get scared.

Lorenzo looked at me, "it's okay, don't mind him he's just a bit angry that the nurse didn't help you sooner.

I sighed and rubbed my arm. "C..Can I go back to your house?" I asked nervously. I didn't want to stay in the hospital no more, I hated being alone.

"I'll see if you can leave princess. Okay?" He hummed and patted my shoulder softly before leaving.

10 minutes go on and he comes back smiling. "You can leave!" He said happily and helped me get ready. I had to take a shower though because of the blood being stained on me. I hated the sight of blood it made me panic.

After Lorenzo helped me get into the bathroom I closed the door and undressed slowly. My body ached and burned. I groaned and turned on the shower faucet letting the water run. I stepped in, letting the lukewarm water run down my back.

My eyes closed from the comfort of the warm water engulfing me into a hug. I sighed and started to scrub in some shampoo and conditioner. I haven't taken a shower in a long time. It felt nice to finally be clean.

After rinsing off all the soap I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me to dry off. Suddenly a knock on the door spooked me. I jumped a bit and sighed. "H..Hello?" I said quietly.

"It's me Dante, I bought you some clothes, Lorenzo told me you were coming home." He said from the other side of the door.

"Thank you, I'll grab them." I hummed and opened the door reaching out to get the outfit.

Once it was in my hands I closed the door and changed into the Leggings and sweatshirt that was given to me.

Once I brushed my hair I stepped out from the bathroom and gulped nervously. "I'm ready to leave." I said as I looked at my 3 brothers Lorenzo, gio and Dante.

Lorenzo grabbed my hand and led me to the car outside. I smiled to myself happy to get out of the hospital.

"When we get home Matteo would like to speak to you." Lorenzo said to me as we got into the car.

883 words