Back to school

It's been a couples days since I got out of the hospital, and I decided I would like to go back to school. I haven't seen my friend in quite some time since she had gone on vacation.

Today Lucy would be back from her vacation in Brazil and I couldn't wait to see her.

I started to het ready for school, slipping on some leggings and a tank top I felt that it was too cold today so I put on a light sweater.

Once I was ready I headed downstairs. I was created by a wonderful smell of pumpkin pancakes. My stomach rumbled and I sat down at the kitchen table.

"Good morning Lorenzo!" I chimed happily as he set down some pancakes in front of me. I moaned softly from the delicious taste.

"This is so good!" I groaned and took some more bites.

Lorenzo gave me a smile as he poured some orange juice into a glass for me to drink.

"Are you sure you want to go back to school?" Asked Luca, who decided to sneak up on me.

I jumped getting a bit startled and smacked him playfully in the arm.

"Hey! Don't sneak up on me." I whined like a child and Luca laughed at me.

"Sorry little sis but you gotta get used to it~" Luca grinned mischievously and sat down at the Tahoe too.

Soon the twins came running down the stairs hungrily. "What did you make Lorenzo!?" The twins asked on unison, their eyes widen waiting for a response.

Lorenzo chuckled and looked at them. "I made you guys pumpkin pancakes but you better hurry, you have to leave soon." Lorenzo said as he placed down their plates before heading to the sink.

The twins started gulping down their food along with Luca.

"Geez you guys are monsters." I gasped out jokingly as they devoured the breakfast.

I decided I was done with mine and I started to clean up my plate. I put it in the sink and Lorenzo cleaned the rest.

Soon the boys tumbled out the door and they got in their cars.

I hopped in with Luca and held onto my backpack in my lap, "Luca isn't there an assembly today at school?" I asked and he nodded, his eyes focused on the road.

I sighed and put on some music. A really nice song started to play and I did a few little moves. Luca looked at me and laughed.

"Wgat are you doing? You look like a crazy lady." He chuckled out and I glared at him before dancing more in my seat.

After a couple minutes, we arrived at the entrance of the large school. I got out and threw my bag over my shoulder and waited for my brothers to get out before I headed inside.

The twins and Luca came up beside me and we started walking into the building. I leaned my head on Luca's shoulder and he patted my head softly. "Bye bye smart bean." He said to me before we headed in opposite directions to our lockers.

When I put my bag away and grabbed all my books for my classes and I skipped off to my first class of the day.

I met up with Gio and Antionio outside of the classroom before we headed in. Nobody was in the class yet so we sat down in the back next to each other.

When the bell rang, a group of students run into the classroom sitting down quickly. I star to doodle on my notebook waiting for the teacher to start class. This was my most hated class, the teacher is incredibly boring.

I groaned as the teacher started talking about our lesson.

"Alright class today we will be reading an Ancient Greek play. I have assigned you roles." The teacher said before putting a chart on the board with people's names on it.

I started chuckling seeing Gio and Antonio's names. They were servants. A grin appeared on my face and I looked at them.

"When I get home I'm so telling about you guys to everyone today." I snickered and started to pay attention to the teacher.

"Alright everyone, take out your textbooks and turn to page 562" She said

I quickly turned to the play and smiled knowing I'm gonna enjoy listening to this play.

When the play went on I listened to my brothers speak.

——————

It was finally lunch time and I met up with Luca and the twins. We decided to eat at a large table today. My brother's friend came over and sat with us. I gulped and pulled out my lunchbox,

I started to munch on my sandwich and I looked at Luca. "Can i go tryout for   Volleyball ?" I asked nervously.

Luca gave me a smile "of course Bella!" He assured me.

I smiled happily and hugged him. "Thank you thank you." I hummed and kissed his cheek.

"I have to go sign up after I finish eating," I said and started to eat fast so that I could go sign up for tryouts.  Which we're taking place this Friday.

I texted Lucy telling her that I'd be trying out with her. She said she was super excited.

I smiled to myself and headed off to the gym to sign my name down. When I got there I met up with Lucy and we signed our names together.

"I'm so excited!" I chimed. This was my first ever sport I'd play, and I really wanted to make the team.

"Hopefully we make it together!" Lucy cheered us on and I giggled.

After I was done signing I headed back to lunch where I sat with my brothers and his friends.

"I signed up for tryouts!" I hummed and sat next to Luca. "Can you wait after school for me on Friday?" I asked and Luca nodded.

"Why wouldn't I wait for you~" luca laughed

I smiled to myself. Today was a good day.

(Sorry I rushed this. I just did this in 10 minutes during my lunch time at school.)