Epilogue

It's been 3 years since Vincent asked me to be his girlfriend and I've said yes. He's been a wonderful boyfriend to me and I wouldn't want anybody else in the world. Even though we've had our ups and downs throughout these few years, our love is stronger than ever.

A few times marriage has been discussed in our conversations, but I wasn't sure my brother's would allow it. I mean girls my age usually start to get married for business etc. i wanted to discuss it with my family, but something came up.

Vincent and my brothers have been away for business for a week and I'm starting to feel like they are distancing themselves from me. I know I must be paranoid and I am just overthinking, but my thoughts are overwhelming.

It's about 7 am and the familiar feeling of nausea washed over my body and I immediately ran to my bathroom trying to make it in time before everything expelled out. I've been feeling sick the last few days however, it's not too severe to the point I need to inform my brothers or Vincent about it.

I sat on the bathroom floor, hunched over the white toilet as the contents of my early morning breakfast hurl out. After a few minutes I felt the ache in my stomach assuage and I plopped on the floor, slouching over.

My mind was swirling with questions as I wondered about every possibility of illness. Coming to the realization I could be pregnant, I felt a burst of panic flow through me. How would everyone react to this if I was. I'm only 17..I haven't graduated yet, gone to college or get a job, but overall Vincent and I aren't married.

Tears welled up at the brim of my eyes and a quiet sob left my lips as I brought my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around myself for comfort. I needed to get some pregnancy tests to find out the truth. I decided it was best to ask one of our maids to grab some on her grocery trip.

——————————————————————

About 2 hours have passed and I heard a soft knock at my bedroom door. I pulled myself out of bed and slowly opened the door, expecting to see the maid and of course I was right. There she was, standing there with a bag, she handed it over to me and I took it nervously before thanking her.

Once she walked away, I locked the door and headed into my bathroom straight away. I needed to get this over with to ease my anxiety.

I followed the directions on the box and waited about 5 minutes. My stomach was churning at the thought of results.

When I decided to look, the sight of two faint pink lines made my eyes widen in shock. I don't understand though..I was on birth control just for this reason.

I took deep breaths and threw out the stick, hiding it under a wrap of toilet paper. I didn't know when my brothers and Vincent would get home so I couldn't take a risk to go to a doctor to find out how far along I am.

I decided to sit on my bed and lay down to relax. Koda came over and laid down beside me. I shouldn't be stressing out, considering my situation. I was afraid, afraid to tell everyone about this. My heart was beating out of my chest and I curled up, letting out a long hefty groan.

I'll figure out something soon.

——————————————————————

Vincent's POV

I've been planning out a way to propose to Bella with the help of her brothers. We've decided to all go on a cruise and then I'd get down on one knee in front of her, present a beautiful ring to her when the sky is scattered with a multitude of vibrant colors. In my head It sounded enchanting so I truly hope she loves it.