9: The fall of the Air Temple

I am not good at describing battles... anyway, I did my best here, hope you enjoy it.

Also, I want to say that the updates will be without schedule and that I will try to update at least once in two weeks.

This story will be completed, even if a whole year may be needed. I complete my stories and I am not one of those writers who leave them incomplete and then the readers ask them to update.

I know how it feels like, I don't want MY readers to end up like that.

Remember, I love ya all.

Enjoy

A couple of days had passed from the discussion for Jinora's tattoos.

Everything was peaceful.

Or so they thought.

The morning was sunny, just like all the previous ones.

Air benders were training and they have started meditating properly.

All of them except Bumi, but he would do this too sooner or later.

At least that was what Kitiara hoped.

Only time can tell.

The kyoshi warrior was walking through the temple enjoying the warmth of the sun through the many windows of this, amazing building.

Silence.

That was all she could hear.

Until...

" Tenzin !? TENZIN !? WHAT'S HAPPENING !? TENZIN PLEASE RESPOND !!! " She heard Korra's voice.

Quickly ascending the rest of the stairs, she came across with a shocked Meelo and her father at a similar state.

" Too late... He is here. " Her father whispered.

Kitiara's eyes widened, she run to the window and looked outside.

An airship.

With 4 of the most powerful, alive, villains.

Zaheer, Ming-Hua, P'Li and Ghazan.

" Father, what are we to do ? " Meelo asked.

" Gather all the air benders and then evacuate. Me, Kitiara, Bumi and Kya will stay and fight. Kitiara, I want you to hide inside the temple and when you see someone, you know what to do. You have permission to kill. " Tenzin ordered.

The air benders nodded and disappeared in order to do what they were told.

Kitiara became one with the shadows.

She would fight using the element of surprise.

Something that she was pretty good at and also used at doing.

She hid behind a corridor hearing footsteps.

She peeked at the person whose footsteps were heard.

He was a man.

Neither Zaheer, nor Ghazan.

He was wearing a weird clock thing...

The kyoshi warrior frowned. She had never seen him again which meant that they were more than those 4.

More than 4 members of the red lotus to face.

Pulling out her katana, she waited the enemy to reach her.

The unknown man continued his way, not even having felt the presence of the deadly young woman next to him.

He felt the kyoshi warrior, but when it was too late.