12: Sorting things out

Alright, so :

1. New cover ! Tell me in the comments or dm if you like it.

2. I had done some mistakes in the names in my first chapter but now it's ok.

Warning : More drama !

The battle had come to an end.

Korra was caught.

Everything was going from the worse to the worst.

Well, everything except the fact that the kyoshi warrior turned to be alive.

The group of the metal benders alongside the chief and the air bender went back to the air ship.

Lin and Su had questions. Questions of how Zaheer could fly. Questions which they weren't asking Kitiara because the young mistress seemed to struggle believing it herself.

" When we learned that you were dead. They told us that a young boy also died. Is he too alive ? " Suyin inquired.

The warrior nodded. " I sent him patrolling the air temple. "

Her aunt smiled feeling relieved. At least they had no deaths yet.

" But we were told that one glider was found, which means that Kai has no glider to patrol the air temple if you have the other one. " Lin retorted.

" Kai found a baby air bison. They are probably flying together the moment we are speaking. " Kitiara informed the older Beifongs.

Su smiled and hugged the air master for what seemed like the millionth time today.

***

Tenzin, Kai, Bolin, Asami and Mako were flying sitting on the small bison.

" Emmm. Tenzin, it's probably not the best moment to tell you this... because of your current situation... However, Kitiara is- " Bolin started but was cut of by a not-so-happy Asami.

" Don't you dare tell him this right now. "

" But... He deserves to know... " The earth bender remarked.

" They say that Kitiara is dead. Same for Kai. No bodies were found. It is claimed that they saw them falling off the sky. In my opinion, someone is only dead when his body is found and he is not breathing, we have not such evidence. So, Tenzin just sit here, relax and we will find a healer later for your wounds. " Mako intercepted.

Tenzin took a shaky breath. They just said that Kitiara may be dead. His child...

His first child...

And only child with Lin...

The only child that his father got to meet... (Kitiara, like Asami, is a year older than Korra which means that Aang was still alive when she was born)

Tenzin was also sad for Kai but mainly about the kyoshi warrior...

And no one could blame him !

You can't just say to someone that his child was murdered and then wait for him to just shrug it off because you also added that they had found no body to prove that the kid was actually dead.

***

The flight came to an end when they touched the ground with not the best landing ever.

Bolin fell of the bison while Asami rolled down his tail.

The only good thing was that they reunited with the rest of the group.