Meeting My Match

Foxete's POV:

    I honestly didn't think I'd ever meet someone who was as mean as me. I admit my defeat.
"Yes Acron it's around this corner." I say walking backwards right into an open storage area.
    Suddenly a bullet hits the wall next to me and Acron yanks me back.
What's with people shooting at me?
"WHO ARE YOU?" A girls voice yells. Same one on the radio.
"Dude! You don't shoot at the first person to walk through a door!" I say poking my head around the corner.
Another bullet misses me.
"What the hell man!" I yank my head back, "What's your problem!"
"I don't want help from a hybrid!" Another girl yells.
Bonnie being the idiot he is goes out, "Hey! Hey! Calm down!" I race out at rush to push him back in. Another bullet shot at me only it hit Acron this time. In the shoulder. The same spot as before.
"OH MY GOD! AGAIN? HOW GOOD IS YOUR AIM?" He screams.
"That is a Bonnie!" She yells. He voice goes high pitched.
I peak my head around the corner, "I am aware of that, thank you captain obvious!" I see a very pretty girl. She has light green skin, turquoise hair, and light purple eyes.
"Hey listen. We got off on the wrong foot." I say calmly, "Can I come face you?" I hear no response.
"Ok I'm coming out I'm not gonna hurt you guys." I say coming out from behind the wall with my hands up a bit above my head, "I mean no harm, see."
I drop my gun in front of me, "Please don't shoot me?" There were 2 girls. One had White hair and pink eyes and the other was the girl I described before.
"Who are you?" The turquoise haired girl asked.
"My names Foxete." I say calmly, "And you?"
"Foxete?" She scoffs, "And what do you mean 'and you?' You should know who I am."
"The condescension reeks off of this conversation." I roll my eyes, "No, I don't know who you are, princess."
"My name is Illoha. This is Beema, my bodyguard." Illoha scoffs.
She's very pretty. Up close, I can see that she has 3 ear piercings and freckles. She looks starved.
"Aren't bodyguards supposed to have good aim?" I smirk.
"I do!" Beema says angrily, "It hit your friend in the same spot of his original injury!"
"That," I chuckle, "is just cruel. Could my friends come out now?" I ask Illoha.
"Yes, they may." Illoha nods.
"Fair warning 2 of them are animatronics. They mean no harm." I say nervously. Multiple people raise their guns at my words.
"Ok guys you can come out!" I yell to them.
    Bonnie and Acron come out first. Bonnie helping Acron with his wound. Next is Toby, then Foxy who comes out hesitantly. Foxy and Bonnie stand a bit behind me while Acron is taken off to the side where a medic team help him. I just remember now that I have a bullet wound in my shoulder. I'll deal with it later.
"S-So are you gonna k-kill us or?" Bonnie stutters.
"No, I won't kill you, but I'm locking the you animatronics up." Illoha says, "Follow me."
I walk over to Acron and sit down, "You ok man?"
"Oh yeah! I'm fine!" He says sarcastically, "You need medical help to through, kid."
I laugh, "Call me kid again and you'll need much more than a basic medical team."
"A casket?" He jokes.
"Possibly." I smile and sit next to him.
"Hey that guy kinda looks like you." I say gesturing over to another blue man. They looked identical if it wasn't for Acron's brand on his face.
"Yeah he's from my planet." Acron says.
Illoha walks over to me, "Hey, Fox girl, come here."
I look at Acron and get up, "We'll talk later man." I follow her into the room.
"Why are you here?" She asks.
"We needed fuel." I reply, "What about you?"
"I'm the one asking the questions." She snaps back.
"Damn ok. Just trying to be nice." I raise my hands in defeat.
"You heard my call for help? Who do you work for?" She demands.
    I try not to laugh, "Okay first, calm yourself. You're ego could fit this whole room. Yes, we heard your S.O.S over our radio. Second, all I heard your voice say was, Name, Need, Help. Third, I work for myself."
"Fair enough." She smiles, "You don't seem like a threat."
"I could be." I say jokingly.
"I could probably beat you." Illoha scoffs.
"Sure, Princess." I smile and get up, "I'm gonna go now."
"I'm not a Princess." She rolls her eyes.
"Mhm." I smirk. But you act like a royal pain in the ass.
"One more question?" She asks, "You really didn't know who I was?"
"Yeah and I still don't." I smile.
"Nothing about the antennae?" She asks confused.
"Nope. You look cool, I've never seen anyone with antennae before." I laugh.
"Well then. Good to know. Your beds will be 2 doors north from this one. Goodnight." She says.
"Yeah.. night..." I say walking out.
What a strange girl.

I walk out and sit against a wall.
Might as well try to sleep.

One day later

Illoha still has Bonnie and Foxy locked away somewhere. Everyone on her crew adores GlubGlub. Acron is healing and I.... I still get looks of disgust. I don't even know why. The only thing Acron told me is that Illoha's people, Evons, are incredibly racist towards Hybrids. He told me that the Governor of the planet was, but his daughter was one of the most rebellious Evons out there. Their original planet was destroyed by Bonnie, that's why they don't like him. Their new planet, Keekos, is not that habitable. Illoha and Beema are the only 2 on the crew who aren't ignoring me or making rude comments. Surprisingly they're actually really nice, though I get along better with Beema. Illoha explained the war in greater detail for me and helped me understand what is going on. I promised to keep her secret.
She stole a sword from the evil version of Bonnie or as we'll call him, EB or Vonnie. It's called the Galaxy sword and nobody knows how to use it or what it does. Her father sent her into hiding and she goes from space station to space station protecting this sword. This has been going on for a few months now. She's been on the run since she was 17. According to Beema, her 18th birthday was a week ago. This whole thing is crazy and weird, but I've sucked myself into this and now I can't leave. Great. Now I have morals.
Illoha and I talk everyday. She's says it's nice having another person her age other than Beema. I agree honestly. Apparently, everyday theres been attacks. Illoha needs to move out of this place. She has only 20 crew members left. I've offered to take her to the next spot on our ship, but she's determined that "The Yizels" will come and help her. I've prepared the ship just incase.
"Hey? Earth to Fox." I open my eyes to see Acron standing above me.
"You fell asleep." He says extending his arm for me to stand up.
"Oh.. yeah." I say tiredly.
"How much have you slept?" He asks.
"I dunno maybe a few hours?" I yawn.
He groans, "You need more sleep."
"That's rich coming from you, Mr. All-Nighter" I laugh.
I grab onto his hand and stand up.
"So, what's on your mind?" Acron says.
"A lot of things." I reply. I look over his shoulder and see Illoha talking to Beema.
"Really." He looks behind him, "Illoha one of them?" He raises his eyebrow and I roll my eyes.
"No way!" I laugh and jokingly punch the shoulder that ISN'T hurt.
"Whatever you say Fox!" He laughs, "Well Bonnie and Foxy were let out. We're gonna talk as a crew." We both walk into a room and I see Foxy and Bonnie.
Let's see how this will go.

(1365 Words)