Escape

Acron's POV:

Bonnie and I slowly break away the metal with the knife until we break a hole. We arm our guns and prepare to kill a whole bunch of soldiers. We rush out and do just that. Gunfire spreads around. Bonnie gets hit a few times, but it doesn't trigger a response. We finally get to the loading dock and I grab an empty canister of fuel and place it next to Bonnie.
"Break open the cap." I demand.
"How?" The idiot asks.
"With your big ugly buck teeth!" I groan.
"Yes, sir." He rolls his eyes and bites the cap off.
I fill the canister up with fuel while Bonnie loads his gun and keeps watch.
"Tell the others to go to the nearest planet." I sigh, "We'll meet them there."
I load the fuel up into a ship and prepare for take off. Bonnie hops on and we get ready to leave. I can see ships flying in. This ship is not meant to be flown like this. We're going to crash.

Foxete's POV:

Ding
I got a message from Bonnie.
"4723, 3792"
"Coordinates?" Illoha asks reading over my shoulder. I had been tinkering with some metal for hours while my best friends risked their lives down at the space station. I turned it into some sort of small crown. I place it on the Princess's head.
I bow, "Your majesty."
She giggles and rolls her eyes. I stand up and call Bonnie.
"@#$%&$#@%"
Just static.
Great.
I pace back and forth.
"Arthur?" I ask the AI.
"Yes?" He responds.
"Please run a flight check to the following coordinates; 4723, 3792." I sigh.
Illoha grabs my hand, "I'm sure they're fine." She reassures me.
I can't lie to her. No matter what she'll know. She's a telepath.
"I'm scared for them." I let a small laugh escape. I pause for a few seconds, "Bonnie has no idea what's out there."
"And you do?" Illoha questions.
"No. That's what scares me more." I sigh.
She drops my hand and puts her arms around my waist, hugging me. I rest my head on her shoulder and sigh.
"You need sleep." She says calmly, "You've been up for 48 hours. You're exhausted from stress. Sleep is the best thing for you."
"Understood, doctor." I laugh.
She lets go of me.
"Course ran." Arthur interrupts, "It is a safe area with little to no hostile mobs."
"Thank you Arthur. Set a course to the planet." I regain my composer as Keori walks in.
"When's Acron coming back?" She asks.
"Soon." Illoha responds calmly, "We're going to get him and Bonnie now."
Let's hope we are.

(445 Words)