Don't Panic!

Illoha's POV:

"I'm sorry, what?!?" I ask, startled.
"Yeah, I can't help Keori fix the ship at all."
So to recap, Fox, Acron, or Arthur can't help an inexperienced child fix an engine that has a gaping hole in it.
Sounds lovely. Just then Keeva busts through the door.
"Yes?" I ask her.
"They're coming." She says bluntly, catching her breath.
"What?" Fox asks, confused.
"The pirates from the space station!!" Keeva says aggravated.
"Ok, don't tell Keori, but we need to prep the ship for an attack." Fox sighs.
Captain mode activated, apparently.
"Keeva, change the guns from stun to kill, grab GlubGlub and tell him to count how much food we have. Then, get Bonnie to check the ships overall integrity. Illoha, what's the quickest you can get Acron up?" She addresses both of us.
"At most? An hour." I sigh.
"How much time do we have?" Fox asks Keeva.
"A day at most." She responds, "I'll go get GlubGlub and Bonnie."
"Make sure Keori doesn't know!" Fox says to Keeva as she leaves the room.
"Got it!" Keeva responds.
"I'm gonna go talk to Foxy." Fox sighs.
"Goodluck." I smile, hiding the panic I'm feeling.
"One day? That's it, one day?" I hear Fox mutter as she leaves.
I rapidly work to wake Acron up. He's a heavy sleeper so it'll be quite a bit.
Quite a while indeed.

An hour later

Foxete's POV:

    I walk into the engine room where Keori and Acron sit. Acron is stressing Keori out and Foxy has been kicked from the room. Bonnie's lying skills, we found out, are horrible. We went to go grab Foxy to get him ready to fight the pirates, but he asked why he had to leave Keori. We couldn't tell him infront of Keori, so Bonnie goes, "It's Foxy's birthday!" And grabs Foxy from the room. Now Keori thinks it's Foxy's birthday instead of a pirate invasion. The best lie ever.
"How are you two?" I ask.
"Shut up and go away!" Acron yells at me.
"I'm fineeee." Keori cries.
"Keori! Just weld the metal!" Acron groans.
"Hey man, can I talk to you? It'll only be a minute." I ask Acron.
"Fine." He scoffs.
We walk outisde.
"Let me help." I sigh.
"No." He laughs.
"There are pirates coming in less that 24 hours. I suggest you either help her or let me help her." I cross my arms.
"Why didn't you start with that you idiot!" He clonks me on the head with his wrench.
"Will you let me help?" I sigh, rubbing the spot on my head he hit.
"No! She doesn't need help. She needs reassurance. We are all going to die one day and if someday we aren't available, she'll be the next repair man. So, no. You cannot help her." Acron sighs.
"We are all going to die today if nobody helps her!" I groan.
He doesn't budge.
"Fine, I'll just encourage her." I smile, of course there was not-so-hidden malice behind it.
"Good." Acron says as he walks away. He goes upstairs to Bonnie I guess.
I walk back to Keori.
"Let me throw in some advice, kid." I smile.
"Help," She groans.
She can do this!
Thirty minutes later

Foxete's POV:

    I walk upstairs after helping Keori. She seems to be going strong. Foxy is charging so he can last longer in a fight. I hear the group chatting by the rec-room, so I go to meet them. Just as I'm about to say "hello" I get pushed out of the way by Toby's suit and Arthur yells, "Acron! What did you do to me!" Arthur, using the mech suit without Toby on it, punches Acron in the face. Bonnie holds him back.
"Woah! Arthur calm down!" Bonnie says holding him.
"My name is not Arthur!" He yells.
"Then what is it?" I ask.
I know the answer before he says it.
"My name is-" He begins.
"Davis?" I cut him off.
"Yes." He says bluntly.
"My name is Davis." He says as Bonnie lets go in shock.
"Knew it." I sigh, "Why are you attacking Acron?"
"He disconnected me from the ship." He crosses the arms of GlubGlub's suit.
"Ok, could you not?" I laugh.
"Fine." He grunts.
"So you know him?" The Princess asks me.
"I'm friends with his girlfriend." I glare at Davis.
He's the man who beat Bonnie with a wrench for accidentally ripping Kat's dress.

(750 Words)