The S.O.S

Foxete's POV:

Illoha and I look out the window. A tiny escape pod is there, it looks broken.
"Ok, so, Foxy, Acron, and I will go to the escape pod." Bonnie says, "Foxete and Illoha, I need you to prep some beds incase of injuries."
Illoha runs downstairs to grab med kits.
"Toby I need you to man the portal, ok?" Bonnie says looking at GlubGlub.
Why is Toby controlling the portal and not me?
I go downstairs and help Illoha set up a little bed area to help the people, if there is any. I hear Bonnie leave Jab's prison room.
"Ok I'm leaving. Watch the place Fox." He says walking out.
Did he tell Jab he was leaving?
You don't tell prisoners you're leaving!
I hear the portal go off and Acron, Bonnie, and Foxy disappear. Five seconds later I hear the prison bay door open and a gun load. I turn and see Jab with a gun to Illoha's head.
Come on man.
"Yep. That was expected." I say putting my hands up. Illoha freezes.
"You. Stay there." He says as he takes Illoha and puts her in one of the closets with Toby. He then takes the stupid cow and puts him in there. He comes over with the gun still pointed at me.
"Don't make me shoot you." He says.
"Alright." I sigh, "Why'd you do this man."
"I want to be seen as a replacement for Foxy by Freddy." Jab laughs, "Your friend was a fool to trust me."
"Yeah he's a bit of an idiot." I smile.
"Why aren't you being mean to me still!" He growls.
"Oh I'm sorry did you want me to piss off the guy with a gun pointed at me?" I say sarcastically.
"That's what I wanted to hear." He smiles, "Where is the Galaxy Sword. I know you have it."
"The what?" I play dumb.
"The sword with stars!" He yells.
"We don't have that here." I shrug, "Maybe ask Bonnie? He's the captain."
"Oh whatever!" He says angrily as he grabs my arm and throws me into the other closet.
"Why are you doing this Jab?" I scoff, "Freddy treats you like crap! Foxy even hated his status, you think it will be better?"
"Yes, I do think it will be better! I won't be a failure like Foxy!" He laughs.
Didn't he fail like 5 times so far at simple tasks? How in gods name does he think the tasks will be easier when he has more expected of him?!
"I don't blame you, but I've been in your position. I went down the path you're choosing. It's not better. It doesn't get better." I sigh.
He opens the door.
"It never gets better. I can only get more powerful." His eyes were fearful. He didn't want to do this.
Bonnie was right.
"Jab, just put the gun down, please. You could join us, we could stop Freddy." I sigh.
"That would cause me more pain!" He scoffs.
"More than you're already in?" I ask, "You already said you would rather die than face failure."
"Just... stop!" He shoves me back into the closet.
"You're mad because I'm right!" I groan
I could always teleport out if I needed to, but I might need it for later.
I think I'll have to wait for Bonnie.

(560 Words)