So Apparently we Need Food.

Illoha's POV:

"We have no food, Acron!" I argue with the blue idiot of the ship. Actually, no. That title goes to our captain, Bonnie.
"Listen, Princess, I understand we don't have much food, but I don't think we should risk-" Acron begins before being interrupted by Arthur.
"If I could intervene. I agree with Illoha. We need fuel and food. If we cannot find food within the next few weeks you all will probably starve to death." Arthur states.
"Here comes Arty with his happy comebacks." Fox scoffs from the corner.
"You're just mad about my joke. Ha. Ha. Ha." Arthur replies.
"Sure, pal." Fox pouts.
"I mean we're you trying to break down the door?" Acron laughs, "Come on, kid!"
"Oh ha ha." She rolls her eyes.
Keori tries to suppress a giggle, but it fails resulting in Fox throwing a pillow at her. Keori then falls off the bench alerting Foxy who was looking at weapons.
"Do you have a death wish?" They stare menacingly at Foxete.
"Nope. Sorry Keori, the queen, I was unaware your king would try to behead me for hitting you with a pillow. My dearest apologies." Fox bows jokingly as she goes to stand next to me.
"I think I know where Arthur got his sarcasm." Acron laughs.
"All of us?" I giggle.
"Fair enough." Acron shrugs, "So we don't have any mushroom stew?"
"No, Acron we don't." Fox facepalms.
"Oh. Has anyone seen Bonnie." Acron changes the subject.
"Your brain amazes me." Fox laughs, "Probably in the cockpit. I'll go find him."
Fox leaves the room.
Wonder what Bonnie's up to?

Keeva's POV:

If you thought a Evon'a worst fear is an animatronic you'd be wrong. There is one demon way worse.
"Is that a chicken?!?" Illoha shrieks running away from the winged terrorist tied to Acron's work table.
I grab Keori and run into the rec-room, Illoha at our heels, chicken chasing us.
"No-no-no-no-no." I yell as I jump onto the table. Keori does the same. The chicken changes targets and starts chasing the Princess.
"Ah! No! Not me!" Illoha shrieks. All I hear is Fox dying of laughter as she comes inside the room.
"No! Fox! Stop laughing! It's a demon!" Illoha cries as Fox picks up the thing.
"How is this little thing a demon?" She laughs stroking its feathers gently. Why was it so calm????
"It's takes out antennae out." I state.
"Well GlubGlub put up with Mr. Fluffers. You'll put up with Mr. Cluckers." Acron scoffs.
"Haha. No. I will cook that thing." Illoha laughs.
"We don't eat meat but I assure you I will get Toby to eat it." I load my gun.
Acron grabs the chicken and hands it to me.
"I'm sorry Mr. Cluckers. I love eggs but I feel like their antennae are more important." Acron sighs.
I grab the chicken and walk into the kitchen.
Goodbye Mr. Cluckers.

(500 Words)