Goodbye Mr Fluffers

Acron's POV:

"No, Bonnie! You can't just shove your arm in there! Do you want me to weld this stopper in?" I groan at the blue idiot beside me.
"Fine I'll just hold it still..." Bonnie grunts holding the fan in place while I insert the stopper for the fans.
"Ok, good!" I pull my hand out and Bonnie lets go of the fan.
"We did it!" I cheer.
"Oh, thank god we did." Bonnie laughs.
"Oh, thank god! We're gonna live!" I sigh.
I run into the barracks and knock on Foxete's door. She comes out with her extremely long hair in a ponytail along with wearing what looks like Illoha's shirt insted of her armor.
"Yes?" She asks groggily.
"Sorry to wake you, but we won't be dying. The fans are fixed." I laugh with relief.
"Oh!" She sighs, "Man you're covered in oil. Go take a shower."
I hesitate remembering how I treated her during the whole fan and engine thing.
"Hey, uh, Fox?" I begin.
"Don't worry. It's fine." She smiles. It's fake. I know I hurt her by snapping at her.
"I'll go to the shower now." I laugh sadly.
"Good idea. You stink!" She laughs.
I go back to my room to prepare for the well deserved shower.

Illoha's POV:

"Ahhh!! Ahhh! No! No! No!" I hear GlubGlub scream.
I run outside the rec-room to see that demon Mr Fluffers eating GlubGlub! Keori, who was in the room with me grabs Mr Fluffers as I grab Toby and comfort him. Acron and Bonnie come up the stairs fairly quickly.
"What happened!?" I hear Acron yell.
"That demon took a chomp out of me!!" GlubGlub whines.
"Mr Fluffers?" Acron asks.
I see Foxy appear behind Acron and she quickly sits next to Toby comforting him.
"GlubGlub. I want you to go into the other room and close your eyes." Acron sighs.
"While you're there get some turkey legs or something." Bonnie smiles at the small slime.
"Ok..." GlubGlub says still crying as he leaves the room.
Acron walks straight up to the cow.
"Keori, please move." Acron sighs.
Keori moves away from Mr Fluffers. With that Acron looks straight at the cow and shoots him between the eyes. No hesitation.
"Acron?" Bonnie yells.
"What the hell-?" I stand in shock.
Keori shrieks. Fox just sits there in shock.
"I love Mr Fluffers." Acron whispers to us, "But I love GlubGlub more."
He suddenly hears GlubGlub freaking out in the rec-room.
"Uh, Oh no! Mr Fluffers tripped and broke his neck!" Acron lies.
"Oh no!" GlubGlub cries.
"I know! Such a tragedy!" Acron sighs putting his gun back. He sighs and turns away. He looks exhausted.
"The good news is, we're having steaks for dinner!" Acron yells.
"Oh, lovely." I say, still in shock.
"Oh yeah, we fixed the engines too!" Acron laughs.
"Oh great! We won't die!" I laugh with him.
"We won't crash and burn but we'll freeze to death!" Fox says materializing behind Acron.
"Why do you do that?" Acron sighs, "You have legs for a reason."
"Yeah, well I don't want to use them right now." Fox says crossing her arms.
"Fair enough." Acron laughs.
We all go into the rec room to check on Toby, all of us except Fox.
Well now I have to follow her don't I?

(560 words)