Icey Seems Safe

Foxete's POV:

Illoha, Acron, and I walk to the prison bay to retrieve Icey.
"Hey, Watergirl. Rise and shine!" I gently wake her up.
"What is it?" She asks.
"Final talk." Acron smiles.
"With all of us." Illoha smiles reassuringly.
"Oh, ok." Icey says timidly as she follows me out of the cell and into the main area, the hub.
The rest of the crew was standing there. Foxy, Toby, Keori, Keeva, Bonnie, and now Acron, Illoha, and I.
"I'll start." Bonnie begins, "All we know of Icey is that her name is Icey Water, she came in a decent ship, she's on the younger side, and she is an Eclipse."
"She is also capable in sword fighting." Foxy chimes in."
"She isn't very assertive though. She backed down as soon as I raised my voice." I add, refusing to look at Bonnie.
I'm afraid that if I look at him the tears will never stop, but I can't let anyone, not even Illoha see my weakness.
"We don't have enough info on her." Bonnie states.
"She's younger than anyone here. She's only 15." Illoha signs.
"We barely know anything about each other." I sigh, "Well, other than the basics."
"Agreed. I believe she's like Keori, useful, but not dangerous." Acron backs me up.
Keori beams when being called useful.
"Yes, Icey could be useful in our crew. She sent out an S.O.S, not a threatening message." I sigh, "It was kinda stupid to lock her up."
"I know this means, like, nothing, but Icey seems cool!" Toby grins.
"Thank you." She smiles.
"You are welcome!" They smile wider.
"So, who is in favor of letting Icey roam with one person at a time. Like a guard." I ask.
Illoha, Acron, Toby, Keori, and I raise our hands.
"So, Foxy, Bonnie, and Keeva. You are against letting her out?" I ask.
"Yes. I don't fully trust her, like the recruits." Keeva smiles guiltily, "Apologies, Icey."
Icey looks terrified.
"Well, majority does rule in favor of Icey, but seen as Foxete is not a captain, it doesn't count." Bonnie scoffs.
"I could run this ship ten times better than you could." I laugh, "I've helped you this entire time! What is your problem!"
"I won't have this discussion." Bonnie snaps.
"You started it, mate." Acron defends me.
"I agree with Foxete." Keeva sighs, "This is a democracy, Bonnie."
"Fine." Bonnie walks away.
"Oh yeah. Real mature! Go run away." Illoha scoffs, "Crybaby."
"Keeva could you please excuse Icey? She doesn't need to hear the argument that's about to unfold." I sigh.
"Where?" Keeva asks.
"The cell will do for now." I inhale deeply as I hear Bonnie begin to argue with Illoha.
"Here we go." Keeva sighs, leaving with Icey.
"No! You're irresponsible."
"You don't know what you're talking about."
"I could do this better!"
"Your fault..."
"His fault..."
Arguing over and over.
It's driving me mad.
"Both of you! Stop!" I snap.
Both Bonnie and Illoha turn to look at me.
I can feel my blood boiling.
"Illoha, thank you, but that's enough." I smile.
"Bonnie." I sigh, "Whatever that Puppet thing has been saying to you, I'm sorry. Whatever I did to make you hate me, I'm sorry."
"I don't hate you." He says weakly.
"Then act like it." I grab Illoha's hand and walk away.
"Everyone else, I'll talk to you later." I call back.
"Ok!" They say in unison.
What an exciting time.

(580 Words)