The Worst Way To Live

Foxete's POV:

"You can't be serious!" I laugh.
"I'm afraid I am." Bonnie sighs.
Illoha shimmed the sword under the door while I was giving a pep-talk to Bonnie before he and Foxy go went down to a monsters cave.
"If it's not worth it then you and Foxy will carve out the snow." I state bluntly, "Don't water-log your systems!"
"Yes, mom." Bonnie jokes.
"Arthur go make him hit himself." I say looking at the ceiling.
"That's my cue!" Bonnie yelps as he scurries out of the room.
    Ah yes, the flashbacks to when Arthur made Keeva hit herself over, and over, and over again during their "training". I ironically wasn't there for that, but Illoha told me all about it. Illoha and I laugh and sit back on the bed. Suddenly the warm air dwindles.
"Is it just me or is it colder in here?" Illoha shudders hugging onto my arm.
My face heats up quickly so I turn away hoping she doesn't notice.
"Yeah. It is a bit colder." I laugh.
I grab one of the blankets from next to me and throw it over us Within minutes I feel the weight on my side getting heavier indicating that Illoha is falling asleep.
"Well goodnight then." I sigh.
"Goodnight." She whispers groggily.
Oh gods, what is love?!

Bonnie's POV:

I left the lovebirds back on the ship as Foxy and I trudge into the depths of this dangerous cave!
"What are you doing?" I hear a small voice behind us ask.
"Yivy?" I gasp, "What are you doing here!?"
Yivy was the smartest.... kid? Person? In their colony and also, ironically, the smallest. She has light blue skin and one green eye. She's an "Ice Cyclops" or an "Icen".
"I wanted to make sure you weren't going to steal our food." Yivy says guiltily.
"We don't eat!" Foxy groans.
"Still!" She argues.
"Let's just go." I sigh shuffling through the snow, which probably is damaging my sensors, in order to go to a ravine. When I look in all I see are disgusting zombie like creatures.
"Oh..." Foxy says sadly.
"That's... disgusting..." I turn my nose.
"Those... are my people..." Yivy cries.
"Yivy turn around." I sigh.
"Why?" She sobs.
"Please, kid." I turn to Foxy.
Yivy turns around reluctantly.
"Kill them." I whisper to Foxy, "Kill all the zombies. We need to go through there."
Foxy sighs, but doesn't hesitate. I turn around and make sure Yivy doesn't see.
I wonder how long it will take?

Illoha's POV:

    I don't remember falling asleep, but when I woke up I was sleeping against the wall with Fox's head on my shoulder. I quietly laugh at the fact she actually fell asleep for once. I could see how tired she seemed. She told me not too long ago that she could stay up for days, maybe weeks. I debate if I should wake her, but I decide against it. I fall asleep eventually and I feel Foxete get up and leave. I assume to her room. After a bit I hear the door to the ship open.

Bonnie?

(525 Words)