Iced In

Foxete's POV:

"Is everyone ok?" Bonnie says as the door opens.
I try to open the door.
"Yeah, I'm fine, but the door is locked." I sigh.
I hear Bonnie try to open my door.
"Arthur open my door." I command the A.I.
"No." He states bluntly.
"No?" I laugh.
"I cannot let you out due to the fact you would freeze and die." Arthur sighs, "It's for your own good."
"Did he just sigh?" Acron laughs.
"Yep." Illoha yawns.
"I'm gonna go assess the damage." Bonnie says walking out of the ship.
As soon as Toby started talking to "Arty" I teleported into Illoha's room.
"Oh my god! Have you ever heard of knocking!" She laughs.
"Knocking? Oh no, what's that?" I reply sarcastically as I throw a blanket her way, "Just incase it gets cold."
"It'll be good to have company." Illoha sighs as I sit on her bed next to her.
"Agreed." I laugh.
I pull out a deck of cards, "Uno?"
"Noooo!" She groans.

Bonnie's POV:

It's been, like what? Fifteen minutes and I'm already captured?
"What do you mean you're already captured!?" Foxete laughs at me.
"Oh I'm sorry! Aren't you trapped in your own ship?" I joke.
"Well, I can leave if I want to!" She scoffs, jokingly of course.
"Yeah, and freeze to death." Illoha laughs in the background.
"Oh is your girlfriend in there with you?" I joke. As soon as the words come out I hope I didn't just offend Illoha, but all I hear is Illoha laughing.
"You should see Fox's face right now!" She laughs.
"Ok, ok shut up." Fox says clearly flustered.
"Ok, ok. Send Foxy please? I need help. Also, don't kill these guys they're our only way out!" I sigh.
"Yes, captain." Fox laughs before disconnecting the line.

Illoha's POV:

It had been about fifteen minutes and Bonnie was already captured. Fox is sitting next to me on the bed.
"Hey Fox?" I ask as she turns to me, "Do you have a last name or is it just Foxete?"
She thinks about this for a bit, "I don't use my last name anymore."
"Could I know what it was?" I ask trying not to pry.
"Callaway, or Afton. My birth name is Rebecca Callaway." She sighs.
"Then why did you..." I begin.
"It's long and complicated." She laughs.
"Well, we have the time!" I reassure her.
"You really want me to explain?" She says looking at me seriously, "I haven't even told Bonnie this."
"If you're comfortable with it!" I smile.
"Ok. How to begin?" She laughs.

Foxete's POV:
(⚠️This chapter mentions abuse. If you're uncomfortable with these themes you may skip! This isn't as important to the story, but only to Foxete's character development ⚠️)

How do I explain this to her?

"I was born into the Callaway family, but my father was... abusive. I had 3 older brothers. They aren't... around... anymore." I sigh.
Illoha stares at me reassuringly. I feel like I could tell her anything.
"My Aunt got custody of me after my whole family.... died." I look at the floor, "I was adopted by The Afton Family. For 7 years I lived a good life, but one by one my misfortune effected everyone in the family."
"Misfortune?" Illoha asks.
"Everyone I ever love dies, Princess." I laugh.
"Bonnie hasn't." She says softly touching my shoulder.
"He nearly has. Anyways, my cousins thought I was their older sister, because I was in their family before I was born. They slowly died one by one until my older cousin, Mike, My uncle, William, and myself were the only ones left." I stand up.
"My father, technically Uncle, had an affair with a woman named Valarie. Apparently Mike saw his father kill a child, Cassidy Jones, and Valarie went to kill him, but instead killed me." I say pacing back and forth.
"I was 16. My soul possessed an animatronic." I say as I turn into an animatronic, "As you can see."
Illoha doesn't bat an eye as I turn back. She knows I'm a shape shifter.
"I met Otso and crashed through the portal and met Bonnie. We went on crazy adventures and well, here I am." I sigh.
Illoha listened carefully the whole time. When she was sure I finished she stood up and hugged me tightly.
"What's this for?" I laugh nervously.
"You need a hug, girl." She sighs, "You need to relax."
I hug her back. It's the first real hug I've had in a long time. The only reason she stops hugging me is because Bonnie calls, great going Bons.
"Hey. I found a way we can get help."

(780 Words)