Is That All?

Foxete's POV:

Finally, after an hour of fighting these bots, we killed them all! I catch my breath while looking around at the 400 bots we just killed and realize something.
This isn't even an eighth of Freddy's manpower.
There must be millions of bots at his disposal.
"That was pretty lame." Foxy laughs.
I turn to face him. I'm probably bruised to all hell. His face is scratched up badly.
"You think so?" I smile bitterly.
"Didn't expect you to be able to keep up." Foxy smirks.
Apparently his new scars don't faze him.
"Oh?" I laugh, "I guess I beat your expectations then."
"I guess so. We should leave before Freddy sends another 400, shouldn't we." Foxy sighs.
"Yeah, we should." I open the door to the ship and the two of us step inside.
As soon as the door closes Keori hugs Foxy, "Are you ok? Did anything break? Do I need to fix you?!"
"I'm okay, Keori!" He sighs.
"Let me make sure!" She insists.
Foxy sighs again, "Fine."
The two of them walk off.
"Yeah I'm great too, thanks for asking." I mutter.
Nobody was in sight. Im guessing the adrenaline wipes off because when I take a step I get seeing pain shooting through my ankle. I wince at the pain.
"Might be broken." Illoah sighs, appearing in front of me.
She extends her arm and I take her hand. She helps me to the med-bay and I sit down.
"I don't have an X-Ray machine, but I can give you pain-killers." The Princess says looking through her drawers.
"Nah, I'm good." I sigh.
"You broke your ankle, you have multiple bad bruises, you're beaten to all hell and you say, "nah I'm good" to painkillers?" She laughs.
"Yup." I smile.
"You're something else." She sighs.
"I heal quickly." I reassure her.
"How quickly?" She laughs.
"Broken ankle will be gone in, at most, 2 days." I  sigh.
"That's good." She walks over to me and wraps my left ankle, the broke one, in cotton bandages.
Suddenly we feel the ship jerk.
"Oh right, Davis isn't running the ship, so Bonnie is flying it." I groan.
"Oh, so we're gonna crash again?" Illoha laughs.
"Maybe!" I joke.
Hey, at least we didn't die!

(385 Words)