Not Friendly

Acron's POV:

"Is that my ship?!" I yell.
I look out at the ship in front of us. It's red and grey with big yellow letters on the side that read "Cruiser"
"That's my ship!" I yell.
"You destroyed my men." We hear the intercom begin.
Bonnie takes his signal tuner out and connects to their line, "You attacked us!"
"We want vengeance." The voice says, "You took a little something from us, so we'll take a little something from you." The line disconnects
"Oh we're going to die!" Illoha laughs nervously.
"We'll be fine." Fox reassures her.
"Everyone to the right engine, now." Davis pushes everyone out of the cockpit and downstairs. He directs us to the right engine and does a headcount.
"Toby, Foxete, Illoha, Keeva, Bonnie, Foxy, Keori, Acron." He counts us off.
"We're all here." Fox sighs.
I hear the gun charge. The door shuts and locks.
"Princess, do you have the sword?" I say with a hint of panic in my voice.
"Yes." She says sitting. Fox sits next to her.
"Davis?" GlubGlub asks, "Why aren't you in here with us?"
Davis hesitates, "I must get rid of the portal. Freddy cannot access Bonnie's world. It will only hurt more people. I will be destroyed with the ship. I'm sorry."
"No!" Bonnie yells.
Fox looks distraught.
"But, we're friends! Right Davis?" GlubGlub cries.
"We are friends, that is why I must do this, I'm sorry." Davis sighs, "Goodbye, you are the hope of the galaxy."
"Come here Toby." Illoha outstretches her arms to GlubGlub as Bonnie bangs on the door. We all sit down as Foxy tries to get Bonnie away from the metal door.
"No! Freddy! Kat! Davis you can't!" He yells.
We hear and explosion follows by Bonnie's whimpering. Bonnie sits down and Foxy sits down, comforting Keori. Foxete just stares blankly.
What did we get ourselves into!

Foxete's POV:

"I must get rid of the portal. Freddy cannot access Bonnie's world. It will only hurt more people. I will be destroyed with the ship. I'm sorry." Davis announces.
It clicks. The portal is being destroyed.
I'm going to be stuck here.
Freddy. Kat. Lexi. Jab. Carson. Foxy. All of them will be dimensions away. Far away, where I can't reach them without that portal. I hear an explosion, followed by a splitting heading. I'm connected to that portal just like Bonnie.
"Hey, you ok?" Illoha asks me.
I just nod. I can't fully think with my headache. I hear a hissing noise.
We're going to die here.

Illoha's POV:

Fox looks sick so I grab her arm.
"Hey, you ok?" I ask her.
She just nods. The explosions stop after a few minutes and we hear a hissing noise. A few people yawn. Fox's ears point upwards and she panics. Not externally, but I can see it in her eyes. I begin to feel drowsy and I look at Foxete she hugs me, I hug her back.
If this is the last thing I feel, then death doesn't seem so bad.

(510 Words)