Madam Icey Water

Hello! Bea here! I wanted to take the time to introduce my friend Iceywater

Icey is currently writing a book from her OC's POV called Icey's Tale! I recommend you check her page out! She is truly amazing!

Thanks and Enjoy!

Foxete's POV:

I prepare to be teleported onto the ship with Bonnie. We both have guns, just in case. It's an S.O.S, but you can never be too careful.
"Ready?" Keeva asks.
"Ready." I smile.
"See you soon!" Illoha smiles.
Pop!
We appear on a large ship, much like ours, but it seems.... deserted?
"Maybe it's a dead S.O.S?" I ask half-heartedly.
"Maybe." Bonnie sighs.
"Let's go turn off the signal." I sigh.
We make our way to the control room. My ears twitch. Footsteps.
"There's someone here, Bons." I perk my head up from the controls and look out the door.
My ears turn left and right listening for noises. I hear creaking of floors and small footsteps. I begin to follow the noise.
We get to a library of sorts? I hear more footsteps down the hall.
They're running away?
"Who sends out an S.O.S then runs away?!" I groan.
I see a girl run down a hall. I dash after her.
"Hey!" I yell, "Stop!"
The halls are winding and twisty. I eventually loose her. I get very quiet and listen again. I hear her.
Pop!
I teleport myself in front of the new person. They let out a shriek. She slams the door in my face.
Rude.
"She's in there, Bonnie!" I sigh as my blue friend catches up.
"Ok... maybe don't scare her this time, though?" He laughs.
"I did not!" I scoff, "She shut the door in my face." I grumble.
I open the door quickly. I search around the boxes for any sign of her.
I suddenly see eyes peering at me through some boxes.
"Hey, who are-" I begin.
"D-don't hurt me!" She squeaks.
She stands and draws her sword at me. I draw my gun. My dagger would be useless in such a small space against a sword.
"Put the weapon down." I demand as calmly as I can.
The girl drops her sword and begins to cry. I suddenly see Keori flash before my eyes. Keori instead of this girl.
"Hey! Calm down! We aren't going to hurt you!" Bonnie attempted to reassure her.
She's having a panic attack. She starts crying lighter and I ease up a bit.
"We aren't going to hurt you. What's your name?" I ask calmly. I don't want to set off another panic attack.
"I-Icey Water." She mutters.
I snicker, but quickly stop with one look from Bonnie. The look plainly reads, God you're so immature.
"Do you need a straw?" I mutter to myself.
"That's your name?" Bonnie asks.
"Yes... that is my name." She sounds slightly annoyed. I mean I would too if my name was Icey Water.
"Well, I'm Bonnie." Bons smiles, "You probably know who I am, though."
"No... I'm sorry, should I?" She asks.
"You don't know him?" I stand shocked.
Everyone knows who Bonnie is? That's why I thought she ran.
"No! I don't..." She sounds terrified.
"We will talk to you more on the ship. Do you have any belongings" I ask.
"No, I don't have much." She responds.
"Alright then. Come on." Bonnie smiles.
We lead her to where we were teleported in. Foxy, Illoha, Acron, and Keeva had joined us.
"Hey guys!" I call out.
Foxy sneaks up behind Icey, and before I could stop him, he snatches her sword.
"M-My sword! Give it back!" She begged. She lunges at Foxy but he scurries away behind Acron. Keeva gently grabs Icey's wrists while Illoha restrains her. She's the same height as Foxy, we don't need her beating him in a fight.
"P-Please don't hurt me..." she cries.
"Don't worry, we won't harm ya'. Let's just get you on our ship, okay?" Acron comforts her.
She nods and comes with us.
What are we doing? Is this how we treat people? This isn't how we treated Keori!
Illoha stands at my side.
"This is barbaric." She agrees.
"Would they do this to Keori?" I ask.
"No. That's the sad part." She frowns, "This girl wasn't dying."

A few moments later.

We wait in the hall outside the prison bay to talk.
"It's not that hard to choose who's going to watch her!" Bonnie yells.
"Well, I just don't want to." I scoff
"Come on Fox, you can stay up for hours! We need somebody like you!" Keori whines.
"I still have my limits." I sigh.
I do admit I haven't slept much. The last time I did sleep was yesterday and it was for about an hour during a nightmare.
"Keori, we shouldn't be encouraging Fox to stay up." Illoha comes to my defense.
"I can watch her if ya' want. How bad can it be? She seems harmless enough." Acron offers.
"Wish you said that when you first met Bonnie and I." I joke.
"I can watch her." Foxy smiles.
"Foxy... you made her cry." Illoha laughs.
"That wasn't his fault. She had a weapon!" Keori defends him.
Well, still. She may still be upset." Illoha sighs.
"Look, since I'm the captain, I am going to say that Foxete should watch her." Bonnie commanded.
No fair!
"Why me?" I pout.
"Like Keori said earlier, you can stay up for a long time." Bonnie states.
"Ugh. Fine." I roll my eyes.
'He thinks he controls you.' I hear something whisper to me.
"Foxete shouldn't be staying up to long." Illoha points out.
"That's why we're taking shifts!" Bonnie offers.
"I'll be fine, Princess." I reassure Illoha before walking out.
I get a good look at Icey. It seems that Otso has taken the privilege of adding a bed and a rug to the cells. How kind.
"You we're on my ship." She states.
Really? Had no idea.
'You're a captain. You should be able to do what you want to!' The voice returns.
Why was I so angry?
"Yeah." I respond bluntly.
I don't mean to take it out on the poor girl, but I'm just pissed off right now.
"What's your name?" She asks me.
It is rude not to introduce myself.
"I'm Foxete." I sigh, "Most people just call me Fox though."
"Is there a last name to that?" She asks.
I hesitate. I don't really claim a family anymore.
Not Callaway.
Not Afton.
Then what?
"...Vixeon." I state with fake confidence.
We sit in silence for a moment.
Gods I'm so awkward! I wish Illoha was here.
"I-I'm sorry if I disturbed you." Icey apologizes.
"What? Why would you think that?" I laugh.
"Well.. you got tense and upset..." she mutters.
"Eh... Don't worry. I'm doing fine. It's not you." I sigh.
"Your name is Icey, right?" I ask her.
"Correct! Icey Water!" She smiles.
I chuckle a bit.
"It's still hilarious." I smile, "Why would you parents name you Icey if your last name is Water? It's like, bullying fuel!"
"Haha." She fake laughs.
Ah crap I've upset her. Way to go Fox.
"Pretty dumb parents." I mutter.
Like mine are any better.
Stupid silence again.
"...Anyways, we're going to interview you later." I sigh.
"Interview me on what?" Icey asks.
"I dunno, space knowledge?" I laugh, "Like species, age, planet, stuff like that."
She tensed. Personal life is touchy I guess. Huh, she can join the club.
"Could you tell me about the people on this ship?" She asked.
"Why?" I scoff. I didn't mean it to sound as horrible as it did.
"It would be nice to get a general look at everyone." She smiles nervously.
"Well, the captain is Bonnie. I'm honestly surpised you haven't heard of him... or me. We're wanted felons." I smile at her shocked reaction, "Speaking of me, I'm the..." I hesitate.
'Bonnie thinks you aren't worthy of being his equal.' That voice again.
"-co-captian." I scowl, " The other crew members are, Keeva, Foxy, Keori, Acron, GlubGlub or Toby, and Illoha." I smile remembering that Illoha's shift is after mine, "There are four other prisoners next to you, Arie, Ophelia, Nova, and Damien Kip."
"Anywho, that's all of the people you should know." I look back at her.
"I see." Was all she said.
"Anything else?" I ask.
"I'm not sure, but I'm having a lovely time talking to you!" Icey beams.
"Thanks, I guess." I smile subtly.
I sat down against the wall. With my luck she'll tell me where she came from in no time!
'You may win Icey Water over, but you'll always be second best.'
That voice seriously needs to stop.

(1460 Words)