Repairs

Foxete's POV:

"So, what happened?" I ask Foxy.
"I downloaded my language file into Bonnie so he could understand Kip's sign language." Foxy sighs.
"Well, that was nice of you, but next time, let us help." Acron looks at Bonnie's systems.
We turned him off so we could work on his eyes.
"Damn it! His eyes are fully busted!" Acron pouts, "Keori, please get me those prototype eyes I made for Bonnie so that he could see in more detail."
"Alright." She says as she grabs 2 eyes and hands them to Acron.
"Fox, could you disconnect Bonnie's eyes and then put these ones in?" Acron asks.
"Yeah, sure." I nod, unwiring Bonnie's eyes.
I take the eyes out and gently place them on the left workbench. Acron placed the new eyes on the right workbench.
"What do these new eyes do?" I ask.
"He'll be able to see us in more HD." Acron smiles, "He has no actual idea what you, or any of us, actually look like."
"Wait, really?!" I laugh.
"Yep. He can see basic details, like your hair, eyes, skin, and anything else that is a large part of you body, but not small details." Acron explains, "Like Keori's freckles or your scar above your nose from that fight with the drones."
"Really?" I look at the eyes, they look the same as the old ones.
"Is that the same for you Foxy?" Keori asks.
"No, Foxy can see in major detail. He can probably see sound too." Acron laughs.
"Yes actually, I can see footsteps. They show up in tiny waves to the left or right when I have advance sight mode on. I can also see in the dark." Foxy smiles.
"Ha! Loser! I can do that naturally!" I boast.
"I bet you can." Foxy rolls his eyes.
"Alright, enough questions, we don't want Bonnie to wake up without eyes." Acron shakes his head.
I re-wire the new eyes back into Bonnie and insert them securely.
"He should be good to go!" I smile, stepping back.
"Bonnie, wake up." Acron commands.
Bonnie wakes up instantly.
"I added voice command. cool right?" Acron grins.
Bonnie looks at all of us slowly, "You all..."
"Look different?" Acron asks.
"I can see you guys better." Bonnie blinks rapidly.
"Yep, Acron upgraded your eyes." Keori smiles.
"Don't discredit yourself and Foxete, Keori." Acron scolds, "You're the ones who re-wired and inserted them along with helping me reprogram his eyes."
"Thank you!" Bonnie smiles.
"Now, don't look at people weird." Acron sighs, "You'll freak them out."
Bonnie turns to look at Foxy and he just stares blankly.
"You look a lot different than I thought." Bonnie chuckles.
"Scarier?" Foxy sighs.
No, you have more emotion, all of you do." Bonnie looks very confused, "Was I missing all of this?"
"Well, you aren't now." I smile.
Bonnie stares at me, "Fox, is this how you see as an animatronic?"
"Give or take." I smile.
"The world is so much prettier!" Bonnie grins.
Suddenly Illoha walks through the door.
"Hey Illoha." I smile.
"Bonnie is looking around weirdly." Illoha points out.
"Upgraded his eyes." Acron sighs.
"Everything looks different, sorry if I look at you strangely. I could barely see you guys before." Bonnie faces Illoha.
"It's fine, Bonnie." Illoha rolls her eyes.
"You have your ears pierced?" Bonnie laughs, looking at Illoha.
"Yep!" She smiles.
"Awesome." He looks around more.
"Your eyes will react to what's more important to you. For instance, you probably won't see multiple members of that Lexi girls crew or the new recruits in detail because you don't know them well. That's why it was a prototype. Only people you view as important will be viewed like this." Acron explains.
"Alright, so Keeva would be in detail, but Arie wouldn't?" Bonnie asks.
"Precisely." Aron nods.
"That's awesome!" Bonnie smiles.
"If only you could see the flesh abominations with this detail." I sigh and shake my head.
Acron looks at me dead in the eyes, "I will throw up on you."
"Aight, I'm out." I walk into the globe.
"Wait for me!" Foxy hurries after, "I don't want you to mess with stuff!"
He shuts the door.
"You're gonna let me mess with stuff aren't you." I raise my eyebrows.
"In a more controlled way, yes." Foxy grins.
Best way to learn.

(730 Words)