Crash landing

Bonnie's POV:

I wake up and go downstairs to see Foxete with a computer sitting up against the wall.
"Ok Fox! Click the code again!" Acron yells from the other room.
The ships lights flicker.
"Did it work?" She yells back.
"The engines ran for a bit but no." Acron sighs, coming into the room. He sits next to Fox and looks at what she's doing.
"Hey you guys alright?" I ask them.
"No! I've been doing this for 48 hours, Bonnie! Fox and I haven't slept once!" He says exasperated.
"Go to bed man. I can do this." Fox sighs going back to coding whatever she's coding.
"I'm not leaving you to do this. I don't want the same thing to happen to you as it happened to Keeva." Acron says standing up.
"That's not your fault, Acron." I sigh.
"Yeah it is." Acron snaps at me, "I don't want your false optimism." With that he storms out of the room
"Don't take it personal Bons." Fox frowns lookin away from the screen, "He's tired."
"Arthur, how many days until we crash?" Acron yells from the engine.
"1 day." Arthur responds bluntly.
"Oh! Really!? That's great!" He practically cries out.
"Thank you Arthur." Fox sighs.
"We're gonna die. We're so gonna die." Acron mutters coming back in.
"We aren't gonna die, Acron." I reassure him.
"Oh shut up will you?" Acron laughs, "I don't need or want your optimism, Bonnie! What don't you get?! I can't do this by myself!"
"Your not by yourself. You have your crew." Fox scoffs, "Go sleep I'll handle this."
"No you can't." Acron protests, but Fox's face looks stern.
"Go to sleep. You'll be more helpful after that." She sighs.
"Yes ma'am." He says walking into his room.
"Acron your bed is missing. Sleep in the rec-room" Fox calls out.
"Alright." He says walking out of his room and upstairs.
"Night buddy." She laughs.
"Night." He sighs.
Toby comes out of his room and walks towards me.
"Move." Arthur says bluntly pushing me out of the way and grabbing the computer from Fox's hands.
"Hey!" She pouts.
"Useless, unimportant, idiotic, moron." He laughs, "I'm not surprised you blew Keeva up."
Fox looks shocked, "Oh well I'm sorry Mr. "Perfect A.I." She laughs. She stands up and walks away, motioning for me to follow.
She walks upstairs and into Acron's repair "room".
"Are you water-proof?" She sighs.
"Yeah. Acron fixed me up." I smile, but she seems too pissed off to notice.
"Shut down here. I'll give you a once-over before we crash and die." She practically hisses.
"Alright then." I sigh, "Goodnight."

11 hours later

Illoha's POV:

I walk upstairs to look for Fox, when I see her asleep with her head on the table. She must have been up for days, because I don't remember her ever going to bed. It's not creepy or anything! The walls are thin. I sigh as I walk up to her and lightly tap her shoulder. She groggily raises her head.
"Did I fall asleep?" She laughs.
"Yes. 5 hours ago." Arthur chimes in.
"Wait..." She hesitates, "How much time do we have you stupid A.I!?" She jumps up.
"20 minutes." Arthur says quickly.
As soon as Fox looks at me. time stops.
We are going to die.

Foxete's POV:

I can see the panic in Illoha's eyes.
"Ohhh we're gonna die." She laughs nervously
"We're gonna be fine, Princess." I reassure her.
I run to the rec room where I see Bonnie, Keori, and Toby trying to wake Acron up.
"Acron, man, you gotta wake up." Toby sighs.
"Nooooo." Acron groans.
I go to the sink and fill a cup with cold water.
"Acron, Wake up." I warn.
"Nooooo." He groans again.
I dump the water on his head.
"Ah! Son of a-" He looks at Toby, "nutcracker..."
I laugh at his reaction.
"Oh shut it you!" He rolls his eyes, "What? Why'd you wake me?"
"Oh it's just that we have 20 minutes before the ship crashes into that ice planet." Illoha laughs nervously.
"What!?!" Acron jumps up and runs out of the room.
"We should've started with that!" I groan.

Acron's POV:

I run downstairs as fast as I could.
"Arthur, how long do we have?!" I yell at the idiotic A.I.
"15, no, 14 minutes." The stupid bot responds.
"Oh! Great!" I say sarcastically.
"Enough with the sass we need to do this." Foxete sighs as she comes down the stairs.
"Listen, kid, we're gonna die!" I sigh.
"Maybe take some of Bonnie's optimism for once and say we'll be ok!" She snaps back.
"Well, Bonnie is an absolutely idiot captain!" I yell at her.
"Just shut up and prepare the ship." She scowls.
I know Bonnie is a sensitive subject for her. She knows that he's a horrible captain, but she doesn't want to admit it.
"Alright. Let's do this." I sigh.

Foxete's POV:

BOOM
I get thrown into a wall as the ship enters the planet's atmosphere.
"Everyone to their room!" I hear Bonnie yell.
The ship is going down, and fast. Another blow I get thrown against the engines.
"Help!" I yell, but nobody hears me. The engines are too loud.
"Arthur!!" I yell out.
"Where's Fox?" I hear someone yell.
"I'll find her." Bonnie says opening the door. He sees me sitting up against the engine and helps me to my room. Just as I hear a door close across the hall we hit the ground. The lights on the ship go off.
Brace for impact.

(930 Words)