Early Attack

Foxete's POV:

I sit in the rec-room while Illoha gets something to eat. I haven't eaten in days. Too much stress.
5
I stand up and go to the door, opening it.
4
I look out the window. What's that dot in the sky?
3
There are more dots.
2
Why are they getting closer?
1
We're under attack, aren't we?
0
They're here.
I run back inside to Illoha and try to warn her. I'm too late. Loud crashes make my voice inaudible as the metal capsules fall from the sky. I grab Illoha and teleport her downstairs. I stumble into Keori's room to wake up Foxy. He isn't inside. The world goes silent.
Too silent.
"Foxy?" I ask leaving the room.
Keori timidly walks out of the left hallway with Foxy at her heels.
"Foxy, we're under attack. Go now." I sigh.
"Under attack?!" Keori screeches.
"Yes. Go into your room Keori." I demand. I grab Illoha's wrist and lead her to her room.
"I'm not letting you go out there and fight." She crosses her arms across her chest.
"You don't have a choice, Princess." I smile sourly. I push her into her room and shut the door.
It wont lock, but I doubt she'll leave. Bonnie and Acron appear next. I direct Bonnie to an extra room and send Acron into GlubGlub's room. Keeva stands by the portal with Davis as Foxy and I go to greet our new friends. I can see the pods of people from the ship's back window.
"Fox?" Foxy whispers to me.
"Yes?" I turn to look at him.
"Those are Freddy's soldiers." He sighs.
"Really?" I laugh.
"Elites." He loads his gun.
"Let's give Freddy a good show." I smirk.
"Hell yeah we will." He says, regaining confidence.
We're so screwed.

Illoha's POV:

I hate it. All I can do is watch, again, as the person I care about most in my pathetic life is fighting to defend mine! I lost Beema then, don't let me lose Fox now. I have to wait. I can hear gunfire from outside the ship. I listen to my door to make sure Davis isn't outside it. I don't hear anything, so I grab the galaxy sword and open the door. I walk upstairs and grab a gun. It's good to have a long ranged weapon. I hear an explosion go off. Suddenly the door to the Rec-room opens and I draw out Bonnie's sword.
"Woah, Illoha!" Keeva puts her hands up, "It's just me!"
I breathe a sigh of relief, "Sorry, just a bit on edge."
Keeva nods sympathetically, "I understand."
"It must kill you." I laugh.
"What?" She asks me.
"Not being able to fight with Foxy." I sigh.
"Foxete wasn't meant to go out." Keeva snarled.
"Foxete is out there with Foxy?!?" I panic.
"Yes! They took that damn demonic staff of killing and are now fighting elite Freddy soldiers." Keeva groans.
"Wait... Freddy?" My heart stops.
"Yeah. Foxy knew the moment he saw them." Keeva scoffs.
I walk right past her. Fox is not dying to the hands of Freddy's men. She is coming back inside like she is supposed to. As soon as I read the left hall door, Keeva grabs my arms and holds them behind my back.
"Hey!" I yell
"Yeah, you're not going out there, your highness." Keeva rolls her eyes.
She puts me back in my room and locks it.
"Not fair!" I yell.
She doesn't respond.
Let's hope they know what they're doing.

Foxete's POV:

    I have no idea what I'm doing. Let's get that straight. I am currently fighting elite Freddy soldiers with Foxy, who is using a demonic staff of killing after a 15 year old patched up a gaping hole in our ship which could fail and kill us all once we launch into space IF we survive the Freddy attack. Oh yeah. This makes total sense. I've killed a total of around 50-55 bots in the span of 20 minutes.
"They keep coming!!" I groan.
"Yeah! This could go on for hours!" Foxy yells back to me.
He tears these bots apart like it's nothing.
Yeah, we're fine.
This is fine.
    I mainly use explosives to take out multiple bots at once, but it doesn't seems to affect the influx of drop ships that are coming to crush us. These guys may be easy to kill, but there sure are a lot of them. After about another 20 minutes of killing these mindless robots I realize their numbers are finally getting smaller.
Talk about an anti-climatic fight!

(775 Words)