Announcement From Bea and Icey

Hey my berries! Bea here. I just wanted to let you know that I update my book 10x more than Icey does, so not every chapter I write has an Icey POV to go along with it.
Icey will not be getting POV's in this book due to Icey's Tale being a thing written by Iceywater .
I recommend you check out Icey's Tale because it gives another style of writing to my story.

Note: Our Chapters may differ. This is due to our different writing styles and different perspectives on characters and how they react to things.

Thank you!

Now, a message from Madam Icey:

HELLO CHILDREN! This is Icey, and I would like to say that I will not be writing everything according to Bea's book. Not only she updates and writes much more than me, especially much faster than me. Meanwhile, I normally write more (1200 words at the minimum), which takes much longer. So, I will not write *everything* that Bea writes. I still want our stories to differ, and just because our characters are in the same area, that does not mean they have to do everything together. Anyway, I hope you understand!

Hello!
If you are reading this after 2021,
Icey has stopped posting her story.
I will continue to use her character,
but there will be no Icey POVs.
Bye!

(230 Words)