Words were said

Foxete's POV:

Bonnie comes back into the workshop. I'm currently back there trying to work on Toby's mech-suit.
"Hey." I say as he walks in.
"Hey." He replies awkwardly, "How are you?"
"I'm alright." I reply, grabbing a screwdriver.
"That's good." Bonnie stands their awkwardly, "Did you get hurt? I saw bandages in the bathroom."
"I got injured while trying to save Beema." I say not looking up from the mech suit, "Thought that would be obvious with me lying on the ground, bleeding."
"Speaking of, how's Illoha." He asks.
"I don't know. Maybe ask her, Captain." I didn't mean for it to come off as rude as it sounded, but it definitely didn't sound nice.
"She won't talk to me." Bonnie says sitting down, "I thought since you two seemed to be friends you would know."
"I didn't risk bringing it up." I sigh.
"Are you still mad about what happened at the Space Station!?" He says clearly upset, "Really?"
"No, what?" I say confused. I close the panel on the back of the suit. I'm not still mad about our argument. I'm not that petty.
"You seem mad." Bonnie says frustrated.
"Not mad about that." I say looking at him, "I just got injured, maybe show some compassion?"
"Really?" Bonnie scoffs.
"I'm not. Just frustrated that you'd visit our friend and not check up on me after I got injured." I say taking the suit off the table and sitting it upright, "You saw me on the floor!"
"I'm allowed to do things without your permission, Foxete." He says angrily, "And I'm sorry I didn't check on you, it didn't cross my mind."
Wow.
"Never said you couldn't, but it would be nice to know if the captain is leaving." I say trying not to lose my temper, "Why did you come back here?"
"Acron sent me to talk to you." Bonnie replies.
"Do you need something?" I ask, "Or are you just trying to talk to me because Acron said so?"
"No. I can leave now." He says turning away.
I think he expected me to stop him. I just let him walk away. So much for an apology.

(365 Words)