Amona

Bonnie's POV:

I've put Freddy out of my mind. I don't need him. That's why I left. I focus on getting ready for Amona. The plan is simple. Dex, Jake, and I will all go down to Amona via teleporter. After that, the crew will completely run out of power, basically sitting ducks. I, as Vonnie, will 'arrest' Dex and sneak Jake into the hanger bay where they shore the ships. Jake will remove all trackers. Dex will make a bomb to make an exit, and I will slowly kill off all the guards under Freddy's nose.
See, simple.
I assigned Nova to make the costume for Evil Bonnie/Vonnie. She walks in with the costume on cue.
"This should be the proper armor Bonnie." Nova grins, "I made it as close as I could get it to the other Bonnie's armor."
"Thank you." I smile.
    I put the armor on with her help and begin to walk into the workshop where Keori told me to meet her to break my eye. This time, Acron isn't here to shoot me in the eye to break it, so Keori broke another eye and is going to swap it out.
"Keori? I'm here to finish the costume." I look around.
Foxete appears behind me with an iced coffee.
"Keori is sick." She states bluntly, sipping her coffee.
"Could you switch out my eyes." I ask.
"Sure?" She shrugs.
"You know, you're acting like you don't care, but I know you're just really bad expressing emotions." I sigh.
"You have a really bad habit of making people hate you, did you know that." She snaps, "Want me to help you or not."
"Sorry, just trying to say that you don't need to keep your emotions bottled up." I sigh.
"Yeah, I do. I've been running this ship since Acron died." She frowns, walking into the workshop and grabbing the eye, "Table, sit."
"I don't bottle my emotions." I sit on the table.
"And that why I'm running the ship, Fritz." She sighs, "I suggest you shut off. This is gonna be weird if you're on."
"Alright." I sigh, shutting down.

Foxete's POV:

    I disconnect Bonnie's left eye and put in the broken one. I put the normal one in a little container for when he gets back. Dex is currently getting beat up by Illoha so that he looks like he was in a battle with Bonnie and not being pampered on a big ship. I'm sure she's enjoying punching him. Wish I could punch the lights out of him for 'medical reasons'. After I switch the eyes out I debate turning Bonnie on, but I don't. I just plug him in to charge and leave to go to the med-bay. When I walk in, Dex is lying down on one of the med-beds sleeping. He looks beat up to all hell.
"You really did a number on him there, Princess." I chuckle.
"Well, he needs to look like he was taken prisoner by Bonnie." She whispers, "You know Dex could be killed during this, right?"
Don't care!
"That why it's Dex and not Keeva or someone else." I whisper back, "Most people here wouldn't miss him."
She giggles, "Yeah."
"You wanna go get food?" I ask.
"Now?" She looks around.
"Yeah, I'm hungry." I smile.
"Sure, why not?" She grins and grabs my hand. We walk to the kitchens.
We're greeted by Quinny asleep at the entrance.
"Quinny." I lightly kick them.
"There's no use." Jake laughs as he passes up through the hallway, "She isn't waking up."
We step over Quinny's body and go into the kitchen.
"Do you know how to cook?" Illoha asks.
"Enough." I chuckle.
"Oh dear lord I'm going to get poisoned." She groans.
"No!" I scoff, "You have no faith in me." I poke her arm.
"If you make a successful meal I'll trust you to cook." She shakes her head.
I open the fridge and look our options.
"You don't eat meat." I sigh, "We only have snacks in here."
"So, whatcha making?" She laughs.
I hold out a can.
"Beans." I smile.
"Noo!" She whines, "I've had beans 3 times this week!"
"Quinny ate all of our other food, so beans it is." I chuckle.
Quinny loves food.

(720 words)