Some News

Foxete's POV:

I walk around the ship bored out of my mind when I get a call from Bonnie.
"Illoha?!" He screams through it.
I must have grabbed Illoha's signal tuner.
"No, it's Foxete, I have her signal tuner." I explain.
"It's doesn't matter!" He yells, "Dex has been shot! We need help!"
"What?!" I teleport into the med-bay, "How badly is he hurt?!"
"Pretty damn badly!" Dex yells from the other end. He groans loudly.
"Alright! Alright! I'll go get Illoha. Bonnie, are people leaving?" I ask.
"Yes! I told them to get out and I deactivated all the chips at all other locations." Bonnie panics.
Can they work the ships? I really wish he just stuck to the plan! It is what it is. We made a mistake... a big one.
"Then come home!" I tell him, "Bring Dex back!"
"Wait! What do I do about him bleeding?!" He asks.
"Why are you asking her?" Dex groans, "She ain't a doctor!"
"Get a cloth and compress it to the wound. What type of gun was it?" I ask.
"Laser pistol." Dex grunts.
"Alright, I'll see you in 10." I sigh, "Get home!"
Bonnie disconnects the line. I teleport into my room.
"Dex is dying!" I yell out to Illoha.
As much as that sounds fantastic, we need to actually do something.
"I'm sorry?!" She jumps up.
"He's been shot. Bonnie should be coming back soon." I hold out my hand, "We need to be there to help him."
She takes my hand and I teleport us to the portal. Members of the crew slowly file in to help. Jake, Keeva, Keori, and Cakezz. Within 5-10 minutes Bonnie, Dex, and a snake girl appear in the portal. Cakezz and Illoha help Dex to the med-bay while Keeva and Jake help the malnourished girl. Keori and I run up to Bonnie and take him to the workshop.
"Wait. No! I need to help Dex." Bonnie fights us.
"There is nothing you can do, man. Just let us help you, okay?" I sigh.
When we get to the workshop, I shut Bonnie down and Keori begins to take his armor off.
"He doesn't seem too damaged." Keori smiles.
"Wouldn't think he would be, he was Evil Bonnie, though I think this is the last time we can pull this stunt." I look at my blue friend.
"Alright, you just give him a check-up and fix his eyes, I'll go and check up on Dex." I tell Keori.
She nods and I teleport into the med-bay. Illoha has the operating curtain that separates the med-bay from the operating table out. I can't see past it. I don't think I want to. Instead, I walk over to the beds where I see the snake girl.
"Hi, what's your name?" I ask.
I realize that her hands are handcuffed.
"Malra, you?" She asks. Her voice has a heavy southern accent.
"Foxete, but most people call me Fox. Nice to meet you." I smile, "Why are you hands cuffed?"
"Ah, well I threatened to eat Dex when we were in the prison." She chuckles. My face must have been really surprised because she started laughing.
"Must have been pretty bad down there, huh." I sigh.
"Yeah it was, I only ate people for months." She sighs, "I hated it. I don't think I'm going to eat meat ever again."
"I don't blame you." I shake my head, "We have vegetarians on the ship, we can work it into your diet."
"How old are most of you guys?" She asks.
"Us? Our youngest is 8, our oldest is 27 I believe. I think Jake or Lexi are the oldest members." I smile.
"How old are you?" Malra asks.
"I'm 19." I smile, "How old are you?"
"I think I'm 17?" She sighs, "Dunno."
"Well, welcome to our crew. You should get some sleep." I smile.
"Alright then." She lies down.
I walk out of the room and sit outside the med-bay.
Now all I have to do, is wait.

(680 Words)