The Sword

Bonnie's POV:

"Flap. Flap." The giant ice dragon says before me.
Let me explain what happened. We randomly found a cave that was significantly colder than everywhere else. In the center was this... thing.
"Y-You don't have to say flap?" I stutter.
"I don't care. Flap. Flap." The dragon bellows.
"Why do you keep saying "Flap. Flap"!?" Bonnie yells.
"Do not yell at me!!!!!" The Dragon screams. He reminds me of the king slime.
"Why are you taking our food!" Yivy yells back.
For a small girl, she sure is feisty.
"You will be my food!" The dragon yells as he flies towards us.
"No!!" I yell. In a moment of fear I put the galaxy sword infront of me.
A blinding light flashed and the dragon was gone. I look behind me to Foxy who looks horrified. The dragon might have been gone, but...
So was Yivy.

Foxete's POV:

I had teleported back to my room after Illoha fell asleep. I was getting way too flustered for comfort.
"I'm back!" Bonnie calls out.
"Hey!" I laugh.
"How's everyone? Doing frosty? That's great. Arthur, as soon as they're done start the engines, please." Bonnie sighs.
"Yes, sir." Arthur replies bluntly.
"I'm going to charge." Bonnie states as he approaches my door.
"Ok." I sigh, "Have a good rest buddy!"
"Yeah, yeah." He says walking away.
Strange.

Foxy's POV:

I walk up to one the the dorm rooms labeled "Keori".
"Keori? Are you in there?" I ask in my shrill voice.
I hate how high pitched it is, but it's better than the voice box Freddy shoved down my throat. That one is dark and terrifying. I'd rather sound harmless.
"Yeah, Foxy! I'm here!" My friend replies. Her voice was soft, but not weak. She could be brave if she wanted, but I still feel the need to protect her.
"Are you alright? Can you breathe?" I sit outside of her locked door. It would remain locked until we got off this awful planet.
"I'm okay Foxy!" Keori laughs.
"I'm just making sure. I don't want you to be hurt." I sigh.
"Alright Foxy. I'm going to bed now. Night!" Keori laughs.
"Goodnight, Keori." I smile.
A few minutes later I can hear her lightly snoring. I walk over to Foxete's door and knock lightly.
"Yes?" She asks.
    Her voice is kinda... snobby? It's pretty high and she sounds pretty mean to every new person we meet. She is one of the most sarcastic people I've met, but that doesn't mean she doesn't care about us. She cares especially for Illoha. Acron calls it love, but I don't know what that is, well not entirely.
"Hey! It's Foxy. How are you?" I ask her.
"Doing alright, thanks." I hear her sigh.
"Can't wait to be freed, huh?" I laugh.
"Yeah, this place is a prison!!" She groans.
"Yeah, well we need to talk about what happened down there with you. We also found a... pet?" I sigh.
"Oh?" She laughs, "Don't tell me it's another Mr Fluffers!"
"Nope." I laugh, "I'll talk to you later Fox. I'm gonna go talk to Bonnie, ok?"
"Alrighty." She says.
Now to talk to the captain.

(535 Words)