Interrogation

Foxete's POV:

I shook Icey's shoulder to wake her. Acron told me to. I ended up taking Illoha's shift last night and the coffee machine broke, so I'm on my last straw of patience.
"Hey! Water girl! Wake up!" I say harshly.
"What is going on?" She asks, dazed.
My apologies, your highness, I'm so sorry to disturb your exquisite beauty rest.
"Your interrogation." I say bluntly.
"Interrogation?" She repeats.
Yeah? That's what I just said.
"Yep! They're waiting for ya!" I yawn.
'There's a traitor onboard.' A voice whispers to me, 'You're friends think it could be you. They don't trust you.' I scowl.
Icey walks prim and proper and I make sure to fix my posture while walking next to her. She seems to have gone to some sort of formal school.
"We have to hurry up." I roll my eyes.
"O-Oh ok." She says nervously.
"Come on, this way." I sigh, leading her to the room.
I took multiple wrong turns.
Hey! It's been a week!
I lead her to the med-bay. The lights were off in most of the rooms due to Keori's repairs. I lead her to a chair and posted myself by the door, incase she decides to run. Foxy, Bonnie, and Acron stand inside.
"Bonnie, did ya' have ta' bring me here?" You know I'm trying to fix that elevator." Acron sighs.
"Acron, this is serious. I'm sure it'll be quick." Bonnie says, menacingly.
"Alright, fine. Whats your business here in space, kid?" Acron asks Icey.
"Business?" She asks.
"Don't mind her dazed state. I woke her up 5 minutes ago." I laugh.
Acron ignores me, "Why we're you in space by yourself?"
"Well, uhm." Icey hesitates, "I don't know."
"What do you mean, I don't know?" Foxy rolls his eyes, "It's extremely uncommon to find a person in space by themselves with a good ship."
"I was... born on the ship, another ship!" She says quickly, "And my family set me out on my own. That's why the ship is in good condition, because it's a new ship."
I stare in disbelief at the horrible lie I was just told. I begin snickering.
"That is the stupidest lie I have ever heard." I grin, "Worst coverup ever!"
"Look. Just tell us about yourself. Your name, age, that sort of stuff." Bonnie sighs.
"All I know is she needs a straw!" I mutter.
Acron turns around and gives me a glare.
"Sorry." I follow up quietly, "We ran out of coffee."
"God, like you need it." Acron chuckles.
"Well. My name is Icey, Icey Water." She continues, "I am fifteen years old, and I am an Eclipse."
An Eclipse? Like the moon and sun thing?
"An... Eclipse?" Bonnie asks.
Mental note; ask Illoha about that species.
"Yes, do you not know what that is?" She asks.
We all nod.
"It's just my species." She says bluntly.
Oh. Fabulous. Such a amazing explanation.
"Well, do you have any knowledge of fighting?" Bonnie asks.
"Oh! Yes! I'm Sword fighter." She responds happily.
"Fencing? Kendo? Medieval? What type?" I ask.
She doesn't give me a response.
"What about guns." Acron asks.
'See. They are completely ignoring you. You aren't needed. You are nothing to them!' The voice whispers.
I can feel myself getting angrier.
"Okay Icey, I trust ya'." Bonnie smiles.
"Really?" Icey looks happy.
"Yes, but you will be guarded for a tad longer." Bonnie grimaces, "Fox, take her back to her cell."
"Yes, boss." I scoff.
I lead Icey to her cell and lock her in, I don't say a word.
'They are using you! They believe you to be a traitor!' The voice whispers.
I'm done being used by Bonnie.

(620 Words)