xii. superspy

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// twelve • 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗉𝗒

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// twelve
• 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗉𝗒

It was a late afternoon on a Saturday, Julia been home all day waiting for her father to return home, when he didn't she grew worried, she even went by the police station, they said he hasn't check in yet.

The only person who would probably know about his whereabouts is Joyce Byers, so that's why she was driving to their home, Julia knocked on the door and almost immediately the door opened.

"Julia, honey, what brings you here?" Joyce smiled stepping aside letting the girl walk into her home, Julia entered home and turned to face the woman.

"My dad, he hasn't come home yet and I was wondering if you might know where he was, he also said he was coming by here." Julia tells her.

Joyce shook her head, crossing her arms. "No, i haven't seen or heard of him but I did tried call him. No answer."

Julia peeked behind the women then around the house noticing that every corner of the house was covered with pictures they seemed to be colored coded, she could only think that it was Will, moving into the kitchen and more came to view. "Is this the shadow monster?" Julia finger traced over a picture.

Joyce furrowed stepping into her kitchen. "You know about this thing?" She asked pointing to the picture, Julia nods. "I been getting into Will's head since that night and I have been seeing what he's seeing, I know it sounds weird— but I was worried about him." Julia told her honestly, she hope she didn't regret telling her.

"No, that's okay. So you can see what he sees." Joyce started down, Julia nods "yeah, only when he lets me." She has seen some strange things in william' head, things he has been experiencing since the night on halloween, Jonathan told her what happened, though she didn't have the chance to speak to him about it.

••

The following morning, Julia woke up to Joyce Byers shaking her shoulder awake, rambling on about her father being in trouble, so now they surround will as he scribbled with a blue canyon on a note sheet until he stopped. "Is this where you saw him? Is this where you saw Hopper?" Joyce's asked her son, examining the drawing.

"I think so, yeah." The boys nods, Joyce snatched the paper he just colored off the desk, walking out the room and Julia right after her glancing around the living room finding a spot for the sheet to fit, it was a puzzle that had missing pieces.

"Here." Mike calls from the kitchen, Julia and Joyce walked over to the fridge, lining up the picture with the others. "Okay, so... so Hopper is here?" She pointed down.