xvii. dont cream your pants

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// seventeen • 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗌

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// seventeen
• 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗌

"That's going to freak Joyce out when she opens her fridge." Julia says leaning back against the kitchen counter watching as Dustin toss out every single thing out from the fridge, making room for the dead Demogorgon in Steve's hands.

"It's better then having it in the bath tub." Dustin says with a shrug, turning to Steve. "All right. It should fit now." The boy wipes his hands.

"Is this really necessary?" Steve scoffs in disgusted gripping the deadly animal that was wrapped in a blanket, Dustin groans stepping aside.

"Yes it is, okay? This is a ground breaking scientific discovery, we can't just bury it like some common mammal, okay? It's not a dog." Dustin tells him.

"All right, all right. But you're explaining this to Mrs. Byers, all right?" Steve walked over shoving the Demogorgon in which was a huge struggle. "Crap. Help me out!"

"What am I supposed to do?" Dustin cried out, standing behind the older teen, Steve wheezed trying to keep the door from closing. "Get the door, man." Steve grunt moving away, Dustin reached over holding the door.

"Ew!" Dustin slammed the door shut as soon as the Demogorgon was inside, Steve stared down at his hands wiping them down his jacket, patting Dustin's head at the teamwork they did.

Julia felt the need to confess something to her best friend, she's been hiding her feelings for years even if he didn't feel the same she wanted to tell him, it might ruin things but at least he would know how she felt. "Steve, can we talk?" Julia spoke softly stepping away from the counter.

Steve turned away from the young boy, he didn't hesitate once and nods moving his hair back from his face, they pair stood across from each other, eyeing Dustin who took the hint rather slow. "Oh, right." The teen quickly walked away.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Steve began, his hands were sweaty, he hasn't been that nervous since last year's basketball game, and it was a tough year for him. He walked towards the sink flipping the water tab on.

"I heard that you developed feelings for me, during the night of Halloween right after you guys broke you." Julia says in one single breath, feeling weird as the words left her mouth.

Steve rose a brow drying his hands, "huh, uh... that's sounds— how?" He stuttered out, he cleared his throat.

"Nancy told me, She was drunk so I didn't believe it but then i— I read her mind." Julia admits, Steve hums slowly nodding his head. Julia felt like a shitty person for reading her mind and invading her privacy but she had to know.