xix. scoops ahoy

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// nineteen • 𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗉𝗌 𝖺𝗁𝗈𝗒

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// nineteen
• 𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗉𝗌 𝖺𝗁𝗈𝗒

Julia couldn't have be more happier with her summer job, summer had only begun three weeks ago and during those three weeks she made a new friend, Robin, she was sarcastic, witty and had a great sense of humor though Steve had a hard time excepting Robin because of her personality.

It was her fourth day working at scoops ahoy that week and there wasn't much of a crowd, so she spent it in the back with Robin, they were both on a break playing uno with Steve working in the front. "Okay, uh, blue." Julia says slamming down a blue card, the girl across from her slams down a 4+ card.

"Are you serious?" Julia stared at Robin through her eyes as she took four from the pile. "this is the second time you did this to me." Julia informs her getting ready to throw her cards, glancing down at the deck of cards then up to Robin's two cards.

"I see why this game breaks friendships." Julia mumbles quietly placing down a red four card, Robin smiles placing both her cards down, they all happened to be all the same color.

"Uno. out." Robin chuckled when Julia rolled her eyes tossing down the cards onto the table. "I wanna rematch." Julia demands fixing her ahoys hat.

"Robin, Julia, your break is up." Steve says pushing the door open, the two girls turned away from each other over to Steve. Robin took out her scooper and walked out, Julia smiled to Steve as she moved over to him kissing his mouth slowly and walked away.

"Hold on, wait, wait, come 'ere." Julia scoffs lightly when she felt Steve hands on her waist bringing her back until they were chest to chest. "You can't kiss me slow and expect me to let you go." Steve says wistfully, planting a quick kiss to her nose.

Julia patted his chest, "we can't, it only been a month since we started working here and Im not having sex with you here of all places." Steve's jaw drop leaning slightly back. "Who said anything about sex? Do— you want to have sex?"

Robin glanced up with a quiet groan when she found the same four kids she's been seeing for the pass summer. "Hey, dingus, your children are here." Robin called out as Mike repeatedly rang the bell.

Steve glanced down to Julia who held her eyes on him. "Go tend to your children." She yelped when he pitched her sides causing her to slap his hands away and he walked to the window pushing them open wearing an annoyed expression on his face.

"Again? Seriously?" Steve stared at them, Mike just rang the bell.

Steve sneaked the four party members to the back of Scoops Ahoy, they have been using Steve' n Julia's work place that entire summer to sneak in without needing to pay to see any movie they wanted for free.