xxvii. i promise

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// twenty seven• 𝗂 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// twenty seven
• 𝗂 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾

"Okay, this is what Alexei called the hub. Now, the hub takes us to the vault room." Murray explained to the group, they were planing to break back into the Russian lab to stop the machine from opening the gate, the man pointed down at the handmade map of the Secret Russian bases.

"Okay, where's the gate?" Hopper asked him peering down at the half crumbled up paper then up to the bald headed man.

"Right here. I don't know the scale on this, but I think it's fairly close to the vault room, maybe fifty feet or so." Murray mentions tracing his finger over the map.

"More like five-hundred." Erica says stepping over to the three adult, who were standing around a table.

The three adults turned to her with confusion written all over their faces. "What? You're just gonna waltz in there like it's commie Disneyland or something?" The young girl continues watching their faces changes.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Murray scrunched his face with a tight smile.

"Erica Sinclair. Who are you?" Erica raised an eyebrow with her hands rested on her hips, almost breaking her neck from looking up at him.

"Murray... Bauman."

"Listen, Mr. Bunyan, I'm not trying to tell you how to do things, but I've been down in that shithole for twenty four hours. And with all due respect, you do what this man tells you, you're all gonna die."

"I'm sorry, why is this four-year old speaking to me." Murray scoffs staring down at Erica.

"Um, I'm ten, you bald bastard!"

"Erica!" Lucas shouts from the other side of her, he felt almost embarrassed of his sisters attitude..

"Just the facts!" His sister shrugs.

"She's right. You're all gonna die, but you don't have to." Dustin came up from behind the younger girl. "Excuse me. Sorry, may I." Looking up at Murray.

"Please." The older man nods with a sarcastic smile. Dustin and Erica both sat down on the table as the teen began reading the map. "Okay, see this room here? This is a storage facility." He circled the room with a red marker.

"There's a hatch in here that feeds into their underground ventilation system. That will lead you to the base of the weapon." Dustin drew a line trail it down to end of the paper.