xxix. we'll say hello again

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// twenty nine• 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇𝟥 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// twenty nine
• 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇
𝟥 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

Julia was in her room packing up her clothes, she closed the box flaps picking up the duck tape from the floor, tapping the box down. "Is that all?" Steve speaks from behind her.

Julia looked back and nodded, pushing her red hair back over her shoulder. "Yeah, I think I'm going to donate those books." She pointed down to the stack in books on the floor, before walking towards Steve wrapping her arms around him.

"I can take care of that." Steve mentions leaning down pressing his forehead against hers, she gave a weak smile. "Hey, look I'll call you everyday, you will probably get annoyed but, it doesn't matter because we love each other and—" Steve paused thinking before exhaling closing his eyes, he couldn't say goodbye.

Julia pulls back holding his face in her hands making him peer down at her. "It's okay, we're going to be okay." Julia tells him softly as a tear roll down her cheek. "I love you, Steve Harrington." She whispers as her lips trembled.

"I don't want to say goodbye." Steve muttered throwing his head up, staring up at the ceiling blinking away the tears that dared to fall, she brought his face back down and another tear glide down her cheek. "We'll say hello again." She leaned up kissing his lips.

Steve nodded into the kiss before they tugged each other into a tight hug, she opened her eyes and found Joyce standing by the door with a sad expression, Julia knew that it was time.

The women smiles at the couple before leaving, letting them have their moment for one last time. "It's time." Julia pulls away. Steve nods wiping his face from the tears, leaning down picking up the last box off the floor.

Steve walked out the house over to the moving truck the rented, Julia blinks walking outside to her best friend, Nancy saw the girl and immediately pulled the girl who was like a sister to her into a hug. "I'm going to miss you so much." Nancy mumbles into her shoulder.

"Me, too." Julia says tightening her grip around the girl until they both pulled away. "Take care of them, will you." Julia gestured her head towards the kids.

"Only if you take care of mine" She says looking over at Jonathan, making the two girls laughed, Julia nodded. "Of course." Julia then made her way towards the party members.

Before Julia could saying anything to the four kids, they had tugged her into a group hug. "I'm going to miss you guys." She laid her head onto of Mike's hugging them right back.

"We're going to miss you." Dustin sniffs wiping his nose looking up at the girl.

"Yeah, you were the first girl party member, we won't ever forget you." Lucas tells her with a smile, Mike nodded slowly.

"Max, watch over these boys." She smiles at the red head, she nodded with a smile, Julia stepped away from them towards the truck, getting inside.

She sighed knowing if she looked back she will see Steve and wouldn't want to leave. "You girls ready?" Joyce asked starting the truck.

"Yeah." Julia said softly, letting Eleven laid her head on her shoulder as she silently cried. Julia looked at Steve through the door mirror passing him a soft smile.

Steve made eye contact with her with his arms crossed over his chest mumbling something she couldn't quite understand.

"I love you." He mouthed to her, Julia smiled softly and mouthed it right back, before turning back straight ahead, wondering what the future will hold for them.

end of season three

end of season three