Chapter 1: Reunited

Y/n's POV:

Finally. Summer is nearly over.

I've been at home for months now, the summer has lasted forever. Especially that I haven't seen my best friends. I return to Hogwarts in about two weeks. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my family. My dad, Remus Lupin is also a werewolf and always checks when the full moon is. My mother, Nymphadora Tonks-Lupin is the most supportive mum a young girl could ask for. And surprisingly, my brother Teddy has been oddly nice to me. He's starting his seventh year at Hogwarts and had been in his room revising.

I was sitting in my bedroom on august 23rd. Two days before the World Cup. We weren't able to get tickets to go. They were too expensive for us to afford. I sat at my desk staring at my calendar, realising I had a little over two weeks until my next transformation, I'll be back at Hogwarts, locked in the shrieking shack. Alone. I sighed and stared out of the window lost in my thoughts. That's when I noticed a small dot appear in the sky, as it grew closer I saw a old, tatty owl. It was Errol. The Weasley's owl who is in long need of retirement.

I opened my window just moments before Errol flew into my room and crashed onto my desk. He stood up looking as if nothing happened, I noticed two letters attached to his leg. I untied the two letters off his leg. I gave Errol a scratch and a treat and placed him on a spare bird stand in my room. I sat back at my desk and stared at the two letters. I immediately identified them as the sloppy handwriting of Fred and George. My best friends. I grabbed Fred's letter first, no reason at all. I ripped it open excitedly and unfolded the parchment inside. I read the letter multiple times.

To the beautiful y/n
I hope your having a great summer. I must admit I really miss you. George and Ron are driving me crazy and don't even get me started about Percy. Anyway, that's not why I'm writing to you. My dad had managed to get tickets for the quidditch World Cup final in the top box! There is a spare ticket that we don't need and mum doesn't want to go. So do you want to come with us to the World Cup? Ask your parents and reply ASAP. If yes we will come and get you tomorrow at around midday. If not, then we're still getting you. I hope you see you soon.

Freddie
(Your best friend if you've forgotten)

I smiled widely and blushed at his letter. Before I ran down stairs I grabbed the letter from George and also ripped the envelope excitedly. I unfolded the parchment to reveal his messy handwriting.

To y/n/n
Please come to the World Cup. Fred hasn't stopped talking about you all summer. It's quite annoying. I'm not saying your annoying because your not. I miss you lots but I think Fred misses you slightly more. Anyway I'll see you tomorrow.

Georgie
(Also your best friend)

I giggled slightly as I felt my cheeks grow warm. I glanced in the mirror to reveal that my cheeks were bright red like a tomato. I then rushed out of my room and ran downstairs to see my parents sitting on the sofa. Remus was making my calendar, marking all the full moons for me. And Tonks was reading a book.

"Hey Mum, hey dad" I yelled. Causing my parents to jump.

"What is it y/n" Tonks said with a yawn.

"I have a question" I replied moving my way to the sofa and slumped into a arm chair holding Fred's letter tightly.

"What is it pup" Remus said. He given me the nickname of pup for years. Because I'm his little werewolf.

"Basically" I breathed "The Weasley's won some tickets to the World Cup. And they have a spare one, they invited me. Can I go?" I asked them. I gave a pleading face, looking at my parents.