Chapter 25: A Awkward Class

Y/n's POV:
I was crying for a while into Fred's chest. He was whispering to me saying it will be okay, something in me wanted to believe him. But I knew it wouldn't.

I rose my head from Fred's chest to meet his soft yet worried hazel eyes. They were oddly comforting and warm, yet making me feel secure and safe. I glanced over to George who sat just next to Fred. He shared a similar look to Fred but his fingers were fiddling with each other and a occasional hand ran through his hair.

"It's going to be okay Y/n." Fred whispered, lightly kissing my cheek.

"Freddie... everyone knows, it's not going to be okay. Everyone thinks I'm a monster." I said quickly and quietly as more tears prickled in my eyes but refusing to let any spill.

"Listen to us Y/n. You're perfect and beautiful and definitely not a monster." Fred and George said in unison.

"But-" I tried to say but I got cut off.

"No buts Y/n. Can you repeat after us?" George asked and I gently nodded.

"Your prefect." Fred said with a soft smile.

"I'm perfect." I grudgingly said back which caused Fred's smile to grow slightly more.

"You're not a monster." George then said, but I tried to retain a deep sigh.

"I'm not a monster." I whispered.

"What's that?" Fred asked with a cocky look.

"I'm not a monster." I said slightly louder but still very quiet.

"I didn't hear that?" George said, placing a hand to his ear.

"I'm not a monster." I said in my normal voice which gave the twins a satisfying smile, but I didn't have a impressed look on my face.

"Do you believe us?" Fred and George asked at the same time with suspicious looks on their faces.

"Nope!" I said, emphasising the 'p'

"Ugh!" The twins said throwing their hands in the air which caused the three of us to burst out laughing. Making me forget about what was happening.

We talked for hours in my dorm, laughing and smiling the whole time. I loved how the twins can cheer me up in any situation that I find myself in. Their funny and kind and compassionate. I didn't realise how late it had gotten and I didn't feel my eyes close.

Fred's POV:
Me, George and Y/n were sat in her dorm, my arms wrapped around Y/n and she was leaning into my chest. We were discussing plans for our joke shop. Y/n seemed like the only person who supported George's and my crazy plans and actually seemed enthusiastic to help out.

I'm crazy in love with her, her keenness to help out. The way she cares for others to make sure they were happy, putting others above herself even if it would negatively affect her later on. I love everything about her. Y/n's hair, her eyes, her smile, her heart. I've fallen madly in love with the lady in my arms.

I looked down to see her peacefully sleeping in my arms, her head resting on my chest. She looked really cute whilst I slept.

"Psst psst. George. Take a picture." I whispered. George got a polaroid camera that Y/n had on her desk. George aimed the camera at me and Y/n and a small flash erupted from the top with a small picture developing where the flash once was.

"We should let her sleep. Come on." George said.

It took the joint efforts of me and George to slowly move her from my arms and onto her bed. I pulled the blanket over her sleeping body and slightly tucked it in before planting a small kiss on her forehead.